Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 137

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:41 am

Re: Delve the Third

Maloof readies his mace.
User avatar

Posts: 120

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:05 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Catweazle readies his charm person scroll just in case, and assumes his usual position crouched behind Sigurd and Ivar.
User avatar

Posts: 1121

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:34 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane opens the door on the first attempt. You see a largish room with a couple of exits on the far side, and three three-foot tall humanoids sleeping on rag piles
User avatar

Posts: 1057

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:43 pm

Re: Delve the Third

If Grampus recognizes the humanoids as chaotic or goblinoid (i.e. kobolds), then he will not hesitate to bash their sleeping heads.
User avatar

Posts: 1121

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:39 am

Re: Delve the Third

mushgnome wrote:If Grampus recognizes the humanoids as chaotic or goblinoid (i.e. kobolds), then he will not hesitate to bash their sleeping heads.


It is good odds...
User avatar

Posts: 1057

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus creeps toward one of the sleeping humanoids and gestures for his friends to strike simultaneously at the other two. If he sees at the last minute that they are non-hostiles, such as gnomes, then he will stay his blow in mercy.
User avatar

Posts: 1121

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:25 am

Re: Delve the Third

| Grampus (MV 6, AC 2, HD 1+2, hp8, ?) |

You recognize these feeble creatures as treacherous kobolds, and pulp their heads in
User avatar

Posts: 137

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:24 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Maloof says a perfunctory prayer for the dead as he prods the rag piles with his mace looking for loot.
User avatar

Posts: 16470

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:58 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Meanwhile, Golguldir observes the surrounds carefully, lest we overlook a secret door...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 669

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:15 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod brings up the rear.

Is there any sign of activity behind us?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software