Mushgnome's Members

A place to generate PC parties for fight club.

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:29 pm

Mushgnome's Members

Mushgnome's Members are a go.

Mushgnome: Please build out a party from the Player's Quick Starter and list them out here. I'm here to help if you have any questions...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by mushgnome » Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:37 pm

Re: Mushgnome's Members

Challenge accepted!
[f=59]Stern (Strong Hero, MV 9′′, AC 3, HD 4, hp 20, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L)[/f]

Post by mushgnome » Sat Oct 22, 2022 4:20 pm

3d6=16
Seighild le Frur [Abbot, MV 9 ′′ , AC 3, HD 2 + 1, hp 9, FC 2
men, SV C3]. Plate armor, helm, morning star. Protection from evil
and cure light wounds spells. Backpack, rations, water skin, silver
Cross, Holy water, silver mirror, mallet & stakes, garlic.

Roll some stats (3d6 in order): STR 13, INT 13, WIS 9, CON 17, DEX 8, CHA 6

This is fun! I will make a few more, flesh out the party.
[f=59]Stern (Strong Hero, MV 9′′, AC 3, HD 4, hp 20, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L)[/f]

Post by mushgnome » Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:03 pm

Archie the Monster Hunter (hobbet warrior) Mail, longbow & arrows, dagger, backpack, rations, iron rations, water skin, 3 silver arrows, silver dagger, wolvesbane, belladonna.

Bargle the Burglar (hobbet warrior) Mail, short bow & arrows, dagger, backpack, rations, water skin, small sack, tinderbox,
lantern, 2 flasks of oil, grapple & 50ft rope, pouch of marbles.

Clem the Smith (hobbet warrior) Mail, composite bow & arrows, dagger, backpack, iron rations, waterskin, tinderbox & 12
torches, hammer, pouch of charcoal, whetstone.

Dock the Trapper (hobbet warrior) Plate, spear & shield, dagger, backpack, rations, water skin, tinderbox & 6 torches,
hooded cloak, small sack, game snare, wolvesbane.

Esau the Tracker (hobbet warrior) Plate, sword & shield, dagger, backpack, rations, water skin, lantern, 2 flask of oil,
hooded cloak, 50ft of rope, manacles, seeing lens.

Freya the Freebooter (hobbet warrior) Plate, spear & shield, hand axe, backpack, iron rations, water skin, tinderbox &
6 torches, 2 flasks of oil, crowbar, pouch of knuckle bones, 2 large sacks.

Glitch the Quartermaster (hobbet warrior) Plate, 2H sword, dagger, backpack, iron rations, waterskin, lantern, 4
flasks of oil, lockbox, manacles, ink & quill case, ledger.
Last edited by mushgnome on Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat Oct 22, 2022 10:41 pm

Nice one @mushgnome :)

You may want to consider unique first letters for each PC name, for easier identification when it comes to me drawing an ASCII map. Just an option. Or otherwise I can assign them each a letter.

You'll need to identify a party leader and give me a marching order. In fact, the "marching order" is more a battle formation, which is how your side will be arrayed for battle at the start of a fight. Most fights will happen in wide open rooms, rather than 10ft wide passages, so you'll probably want a formation wider than 10ft. Up to you.

I'm pleased that you have exercised the pre-gen generation tables :)

I also noticed you have chosen a bunch of hobbets. A point to note is that, owing to their size, hobbets can (not must) fit 3 across a 10ft wide frontage.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by rredmond » Mon Oct 24, 2022 2:01 am

Could just use their second names, after the “the” :)
Then you just need to change Trapper or Tracker. :D
Sorry for intruding. Just an interested onlooker!
[f=47]Noh’won the Wiser[/f]
Kiplyn: ...no closer to pancakes and rest!
[f=59]Garamon [Hardy Hero, MV 9′′, AC 4, HD 4, hp 20, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L][/f]
Wraislin: arcane fire spewing from his fingertips and reaping barbeque death!

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:11 am

No problemo rredmond, we'll make it work. Thanks for stopping by :)

How we doing @mushgnome? Do you need any help?

Post by mushgnome » Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:53 pm

I will tweak the names (maybe these 'F' names can be their middle names, lol) and post a marching order. Looking forward to the fight club!!

Post by mushgnome » Wed Oct 26, 2022 1:54 am

Upright citizen Seighild le Frur has grudgingly enlisted the aid of Archie and the Monster Hunters, a disreputable troupe of hobbets including the notorious Freya Freebooter.

In 10' corridors their standard marching order is thus (cleric/party-leader up front with the tracker, spears in the 2nd rank):

SE
DGF
ABC

Standard battle formation is a 5-figure front line (Glitch in the middle swinging his 2-hand sword). The archers ABC are Archie's 'wild cards' and skirmishers. Their usual tactic is to split up and flank or outmanoeuvre the leader.
DSGEG
A?B?C?

Post by mushgnome » Wed Oct 26, 2022 2:00 am

(I know I took my time with this, but I want my little hobbet babies to be perfect.)

Return to “Locker Room”