The Eighth Adventure

Mushgnome's Hobbet-centric PBP

Moderator: mushgnome

Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by dtspurrier » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:34 pm

Re: The Eighth Adventure

Bilfur sighs and then gets ready to move along

Posts: 1846
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am
Location: San Diego, Ca

Post by mgtremaine » Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:53 pm

Re: The Eighth Adventure

"I could use a snack and a quiet sit down" Kiplyn says looking a little worse for wear.
Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 6 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling

Posts: 2433
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:04 pm

Re: The Eighth Adventure

"I brought some extra bologna," Douglas offers Kiplyn.

Posts: 799
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:36 pm

Re: The Eighth Adventure

"Right then, come along." Dame Simonetta orders Douglas and heads east. "We can rest once everyone is back together," she tells Kiplyn.

Posts: 2433
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:58 pm

Re: The Eighth Adventure

Dame Simonetta finds Ginger in area 22, thoughtfully exploring the caved-in area. "This doesn't look like the work of hobbet miners, or humans. But unfortunately not mithril, just ordinary copper."

When asked about Fiona and Beppo, Ginger says she hasn't seen them. Ginger left the others in a hurry (back in area 18) when she saw Douglas starting to unzip his pants.

Posts: 1992
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:33 pm
Location: Just west of St. Louis

Post by ehiker133 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:07 pm

Re: The Eighth Adventure

Dougal shakes his head,
"Don't you lot know about not splitting up the party?"
Dougal Blackfoot (MV 9", AC 6, Lvl 4, HP 10/10) leather, short sword+main gauche

Posts: 2433
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:24 pm

Re: The Eighth Adventure

Ginger rolls her eyes at Dougal's implication that she is responsible in any way, shape, or form for babysitting Douglas, Fiona, and Beppo.

Posts: 1846
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am
Location: San Diego, Ca

Post by mgtremaine » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:28 pm

Re: The Eighth Adventure

"This area is not safe to rest in.. Let's gather up and head somewhere safer." Kiplyn says and stays very alert...
Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 6 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling

Posts: 1384
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:00 pm

Re: The Eighth Adventure

Willie suggests they all take a moment to be very quiet, to listen for any detectable sounds that might give a hint as to what direction the others went in.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 799
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:27 pm

Re: The Eighth Adventure

Dame Simonetta thinks Willie's suggestion is capital! (If nothing is heard, she will move to area 19 and see if there are any clue there).

Return to “Hobbets of Hornpipe”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.