Delve the 7th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Fri May 10, 2019 1:10 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Aldbane agrees to the plan. If needed he will run in and help grab Catweazle's body.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri May 10, 2019 2:24 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

You troop back to the room. Catweazle's body lies there, the statues are back in their places and unmoving

Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Fri May 10, 2019 2:42 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Aldbane grabs Catweazel by the robes and quickly drags him out of the room.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri May 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Done!

I assume most of you are in the coins room?

As Aldbane finishes his task, you see the north door open and two humans framed in the door. The man wears chain mail, and the woman plate mail. Their swords and armor look bright and shiny and new.

"Greetings! I'm Fred, this is Nadia. How are you folks doing?"

Posts: 1135
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Sat May 11, 2019 5:51 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff, with his battle-axe nonchalantly held on his shoulder:

"Hello, Fred & Nadia. We're doing very well. Thanks for asking. And how are you? What business brings you to these parts?"

Wiglaff tries to absorb their attention so the rest of the party can make any preparations they want to make in case the situation goes sour.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat May 18, 2019 12:33 am

Re: Delve the 7th

"Loot brings us. But we lost the other three members to some undead on level 3, so now we're not sure what to do"

Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:47 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

No posts in over a month - is this game dead?

Posts: 1135
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:36 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

It'd be a pity if it were dead! :(

Wiglaff is ready to forge onward if there are other members of the party still onboard & you're still willing to run, Makofan.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1727
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:46 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin is here! He is naturally a bit distrustful of humans. He keeps his mouth shut and waits for Fred and Nadia to tip their hand.

Posts: 157
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post by Vile » Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:44 am

Re: Delve the 7th

The next in line from Vile's Villeins is ready to go!

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.