Delve the 10th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:48 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

"Well done, friends! What a fearsome creature!"

While wiping the scorpion-guts off his axe blade, Wiglaff takes a look around the room, marking any additional exits.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:33 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

| Both cleric CLW spells have now been used |

Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:10 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Maloof also moves into the room to investigate.

OOC: If there is nothing else of note in this room (aside from the previously-mentioned pillars and stairs), I think we should head back to the elevator room.

Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:15 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

for the mapper
You have entered on the north wall of a room 50' wide (E/W) and 30' across (N/S), at the extreme east part of the north wall.
The stairs down are in the center of the south wall. There are four pillars on the south wall, two on each side of the stairs, evenly spaced 10' apart.
In the middle of the west wall is a door

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:58 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Franklin will listen at the western door.

Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:10 am

Re: Delve the 10th

He hears weird scraping noises, clanking, and guttural cursing

Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:16 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Wiglaff is in favour of heading back to the surface, via the elevator. We found several gems and possibly a couple thousand coins, and we're low on healing & spells.

Although if we find Rhodan on the way we should settle with him, and maybe we want to slay those ROUSes on the 1st level, on our way out.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:39 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Franklin does his best to imitate the scraping, clanking, and guttural cursing sounds, to the amusement of his friends.

"You guys look pretty beat up. Do you need a trip back to the surface?" he asks. "Oh and if I see Rhodan, I'm going to kick him in the poopie pants."

Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:44 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

I'm imagining the sounds are from some sort of Dwarf or Gnome in there, was trapped by the scorpion and is building a giant death-dealing robot to fight his way out... Not too likely, I'll admit! More likely it's something hostile.

Although we've used all our memorised CLW spells, we do still have two on scrolls. If Rhod or Grampus are further injured, we'd have to use those. Everyone else is still OK I think, although Wiglaff is also out of spells, but has a Sleep scroll.

However, to be conservative, we should probably head back now in case we run into something difficult on the way back

Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Thu Oct 22, 2020 4:03 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Aldbane also has a CLW scroll, but I agree, let's head back up and come back fresh.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.