Delve the 10th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:12 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

It opens onto a 10' long corridor that terminates at another door

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:50 am

Re: Delve the 10th

Franklin will listen at the next door down the 10' corridor.

Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:43 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

All seems quiet, no suspicious activity from Sconces

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:41 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Franklin gives his comrades the all-clear signal and takes his place back in the marching order.

Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:20 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Once we're back in order let's open the door.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:37 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

It opens onto a 30'wide (centered on the door) by 50' long room. On the east wall, there is a door 40' down. This large room is empty except for what looks like a huge two-handed mace in the SW corner

Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:54 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

How huge is "huge"? Small enough to be held by a man, or more like ogre-sized or even giant-sized?

Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:32 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

kipper wrote:How huge is "huge"? Small enough to be held by a man, or more like ogre-sized or even giant-sized?
Assuming you get closer to have a better look, it looks like an ogre-sized club. A strong human could probably use it two-handed

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:54 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Franklin's hand is in his pocket, and he idly touches his potion of giant strength. "I could probably lift that big mace if I drank this," he ponders. But, there's nothing here to fight or smash, so no immediate reason to waste the potion.

Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:10 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Makofan wrote:
kipper wrote:How huge is "huge"? Small enough to be held by a man, or more like ogre-sized or even giant-sized?
Assuming you get closer to have a better look, it looks like an ogre-sized club. A strong human could probably use it two-handed
Yes, Maloof has moved closer to investigate but he doesn't attempt to touch it. Does it look dirty or clean (is it covered in dust, or does it look like it may have been moved/used recently?)

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.