Delve the 10th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Aug 24, 2020 12:00 am

Re: Delve the 10th

merias wrote:Aldbane steps forward, and presents his holy symbol. If turning the creature doesn't work, he'll bring his silver hammer to bear.
Aldbane's faith is strong, and the wraith fleas from whence he came, the wall sliding back into place
MECHANICS
Aldbane, Turn Undead, rolls 11 - success

Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:23 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

"Well done, Aldbane! We should be relatively safe from that undead for now. Should we press on eastward & return to investigate this secret door later?"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:52 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

"Yes, let's press on eastward for now," Aldbane replies.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:57 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

DM: I'll wait for a few more people to chime in

Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by mannclay » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:18 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Makofan wrote:DM: I'll wait for a few more people to chime in
Biff waking up from some massive brain farts which froze him after watching undead before him, says: "eastward...yes. Anywhere but here."
Last edited by mannclay on Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:43 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

The corridor goes 20' to a door. Nothing is heard beyond the door

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:22 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Franklin stands by for one of the big folk to open the door.

Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:57 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Aldbane opens the door.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by mannclay » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:09 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Biff will backup Aldbane as he goes for the door...

Posts: 1727
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:20 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

You open the door onto a 30' wide circular room, with a door opposite from you. In the middle of the room is a pile of coins, mostly hidden under a large reptile with many heads and necks

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.