Delve the 10th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1735
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:29 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Back to the elevator room to search for Rhodan, or head West to where the birdmen were?

Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Wiglaff votes to continue west. Time enough to deal with Rhodan later.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 680
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:06 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

West sounds good to Aldbane.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am
Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post by SneakeyPete » Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Grampus reiterates, “West to the next door is my thinking too.”

Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by mannclay » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:44 am

Re: Delve the 10th

acodispo wrote:
Wiglaff thumps the bottom of the chest with the butt of his battle-axe to test for hollow-ness.

Meanwhile, he says: "Welcome, friend Biff! I don't remember if we've met before. I have trouble telling you humans apart. I am Wiglaff, son of Welthelm, of Elf-Land."

Wiglaff looks left & right, then goes over to the doorway & looks east into the previous room. Any sign of Rhodan?

Other than being very bothered by the absence of Rhodan, he's ready to go west & check out the bird-men room.
Welcome to the game mannclay! :D
Biff looks around the other humans saying "hahaa...can't tell us apart? Very well then...Wiglaff. I am Biff, son of some clown and a mother i'm not sure where she is. Regardless, let us continue exploring. I'll follow."

Posts: 388
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:30 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Maloof will certainly go with the majority opinion, and is ready to head through the door (west).

Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:18 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Franklin votes West as well.

Posts: 819
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:10 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

"Yup, west it is," Rhod says, and leads off that way.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1735
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:23 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

The door opens onto a 30x40 room, 30' N/S and 40' E/W, with the N/S centered on the door. There is a door in the north wall 20' into the room. There is a door in the middle of the west wall. The room is smelly, filled with animal dung and furs

Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:19 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Franklin has a listen at the western door with his keen halfling ears.

Sconces is with him now, too.

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.