Delve the 7th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 576

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Aldbane is ready to move on.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 157

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:03 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Catweazle will happily surrender an iron spike for the comfort of knowing that the weasels will remain securely behind bars. Their presence brings back unwelcome memories of the Bishop Brannigan and those weasles ... :?
User avatar

Posts: 1351

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

The lever is spiked, and you head north to the cockatrice room. There is 10' of corridor behind the secret door, which then opens into a 20x20 room (the extra is on the west side). The room is bare, only fouled with bird dung. You sense it might be a good hiding hole/rest spot in a pinch, as the entrance is secret
User avatar

Posts: 199

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:55 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Maloof curls his lip.

"Be careful to clean the dung off your feet before leaving, or the secret door may not remain secret for long." He comments.
User avatar

Posts: 774

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:37 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"Where to next? There's a noisy door to the west of us, with some creature in it, no doubt. If we head east, there's another door off the dwarf temple."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:36 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin votes to investigate the noisy door to the west.
User avatar

Posts: 709

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:00 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"West sounds good," Rhod says.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1351

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

There is scratching at the door, as if something is trying to get out
User avatar

Posts: 774

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:55 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff whispers: "Isn't this where Groth the Invincible is keeping his manticore? Perhaps we should leave it in peace."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1351

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:05 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

acodispo wrote:Wiglaff whispers: "Isn't this where Groth the Invincible is keeping his manticore? Perhaps we should leave it in peace."


Check your map, I think you are mis-remembering

"I see that you may be potential customers once you raise a little more money, so I would be happy to oblige. Do not go into the room just north of here - I keep a manticore in there to sick on anybody that may attack me. Nasty beast, but very effective. The stairs to the lower levels of the dungeon are in the North West corner. Not sure what else is around, nobody seems to bother me. I don't think there is anything a party of your size could not handle"
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software