Delve the Fifth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:08 pm

Re: Delve the Fifth

"Where to next, friends? I vote we try the first door to the west."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Ebon Hearted Soul » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:42 am

Re: Delve the Fifth

"So the door to the west it is. It is a fine place to start as any", says Vesh just before he takes a drink of water to wash down some cheese. He will then gather his hirelings in preparation to start exploring again.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5

Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:27 am

Re: Delve the Fifth

Franklin says, "Sconces alerted to something behind that door. Be careful opening it!" He falls back to his place in the battle order.

Posts: 1735
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:48 am

Re: Delve the Fifth

There are 2 doors to the west. One in the South that worried sconces and one in the West

Posts: 819
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:11 pm

Re: Delve the Fifth

"Let's open the one that worried the dog first," Rhod says. "No sense leaving that one behind us."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1735
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:37 pm

Re: Delve the Fifth

Wiglaff manages to open the door on the first try, and you surprise the occupant of this 30x30 room (centered on the door). Sitting at a table, playing solitaire with a deck of cards, is a strange sight. It looks human, but if standing, would be as high as the ceiling. However he is no bigger around, so he looks like a stretched man. His face has such an unearthly beauty about it that you are taken aback for a moment, and any attempt to attack by surprise is lost. The nails on his hands are blue, long and razor sharp, but otherwise he looks unarmed.

He smiles, showing sharp fangs, and asks "Would anybody care for a game of cards?"

Posts: 140
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am
Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post by SneakeyPete » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:21 pm

Re: Delve the Fifth

"I love a good game of cards!", says Grampus. "Do the rest of you guys think it wise to play a game with this fanged stretch man?"

Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:58 pm

Re: Delve the Fifth

Franklin keeps watch in the hall, out of the stretched man's line of sight.

Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Ebon Hearted Soul » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:38 am

Re: Delve the Fifth

"I suggest we leave if possible & try someplace else. Though I am the last to judge one based upon ones looks but this doesn't bode well for us if we stay or game", says Vesh.

Vesh passes the ornate staff to Young Aiden & grips his fighting staff in preparation to strike if the need arises but won't make any more overt aggressive move as he waits for the others to chime in.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5

Posts: 1073
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:07 pm

Re: Delve the Fifth

"A friendly game, sir? What are the stakes?" asks Wiglaff, not much trusting of people with sharp fangs.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.