Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 533

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue May 22, 2018 11:10 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Once the party is reassembled, Wiglaff opens the door.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1057

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Wed May 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus is standing next to Wiglaff ready to fight.
User avatar

Posts: 135

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post Fri May 25, 2018 5:47 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Once Vesh is sure everyone is ready & no Kolbolds are coming towards them, he rejoins the group and ready to continue on.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5
User avatar

Posts: 1121

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri May 25, 2018 2:33 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

SO can I assume Maloof is pocketing said treasure, and then you are hastening to the other door in the corridor?
User avatar

Posts: 519

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri May 25, 2018 2:47 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane joins Wiglaff and the others at the door.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 137

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Fri May 25, 2018 3:24 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Makofan wrote:SO can I assume Maloof is pocketing said treasure, and then you are hastening to the other door in the corridor?


OOC: Yes. (sorry, haven't checked in here for a few days).
User avatar

Posts: 1121

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri May 25, 2018 5:40 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

The door opens onto a corridor choked with obscuring webs
User avatar

Posts: 533

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri May 25, 2018 5:49 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff mostly closes the door, to keep anything from easily leaping through. Then he speaks softly over his shoulder:

"We could put these webs to the torch, but we might risk destroying anything of value within. I say we come back here at some later time, with specific preparations against the webs & whatever creatures made them.

"Furthermore, I believe we can also access this area from the west.

"I suggest we head west down the main corridor, check out the few doors along that route we haven't explored, and then return to the surface to reprovision for another expedition."


If there is general agreement with this plan, the elf will firmly shut the door.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1057

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Mon May 28, 2018 11:31 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus suggests, "West past the goblin generator, and try the unexplored door on the right [north]?"
User avatar

Posts: 533

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon May 28, 2018 12:36 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Indeed! North door, then south, then proceed down the passage to the west."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 9, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+cloak of elvenkind, short-bow, or helm+shield, hand-axe, color spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software