Delve the Fourth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed May 16, 2018 2:22 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

There is no sound beyond the door. After the dwarf team checks for traps, it is wrenched open to see a 10 x 30 room. This room is an old chicken coop, with shelves for chickens, full of old, smelly straw

(map updated)

Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Wed May 16, 2018 2:50 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff is uninterested in straw. He heads across the hallway and listens at the door on the western wall, thirty feet to the north.

He will not open it till the dwarves have checked for traps and the full party is assembled.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 384
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Wed May 16, 2018 3:06 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof takes a moment to poke around in the straw for any hidden valuables. But prior to doing so, he makes a careful inspection of the ceiling and underneath the shelves.

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Wed May 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus scurries to keep up with Wiglaff. He checks the western door for traps and unusual stonework.

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu May 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

I would like more than 3 people to weigh in here, so I will wait

Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Fri May 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Rhod will step into the room, but not join the search. He'll keep alert, in case any one or any thing attacks any of the searchers. Then he can move in and defend them.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 679
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Fri May 18, 2018 5:18 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane will help Maloof search before moving onto the next door.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Ebon Hearted Soul » Sun May 20, 2018 2:22 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Vesh follows Rhod's lead but keeps an eye out on the chance the Kobolds leave the other room & head in our direction.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue May 22, 2018 9:19 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof finds some treasure on the lower left shelf underneath some straw. A handful of loose coins -100 s.p., 20 g.p., and six small baby blue gems (semi-precious lapis lazuli)

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue May 22, 2018 9:21 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus and Wiglaff check the west door for traps, noises, etc but find and hear nothing

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.