Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 170

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post Wed May 02, 2018 9:33 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Vesh readies his staff & loosens both daggers to ease in using them if the need arises.

OCC: What is the marching order? Vesh followed Wiglaff, so he should be behind him.

Let's kill the vile creatures while we can. But be wary, just because they are seen in numbers of seven only doesn't mean there are not more someplace down here.

OCC: not knowing the the background of the setting I going on the assumption there maybe more.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5
User avatar

Posts: 1219

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Wed May 02, 2018 11:14 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus says, "Hail, statue! The blacksmith is sacred to my people. Do you mean to say that direction?" He points toward the west, which is "right" from the statue's perspective, if I am reading the map correctly. South 10' and then right at the T.

Grampus hates goblins and will be in the front line swinging his magic sword. Dori, Nori, and Ori will be enthusiastic participants if given the chance, but would not get in the way of any glory-seeking player characters.
User avatar

Posts: 1283

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu May 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

mushgnome wrote:Grampus says, "Hail, statue! The blacksmith is sacred to my people. Do you mean to say that direction?" He points toward the west, which is "right" from the statue's perspective, if I am reading the map correctly. South 10' and then right at the T.

Grampus hates goblins and will be in the front line swinging his magic sword. Dori, Nori, and Ori will be enthusiastic participants if given the chance, but would not get in the way of any glory-seeking player characters.


"Yes, that's the way!"
User avatar

Posts: 179

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Thu May 03, 2018 2:48 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof is on lookout for any wandering monsters :D
User avatar

Posts: 698

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri May 04, 2018 1:00 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Rhod adjusts his grip on his sword and hefts his shield. He looks around, in case there's anyone or any thing attracted by the loud voice of the statue.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1283

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri May 04, 2018 2:34 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

At the T-junction, the corridor goes 10' west to a door, and 30' east to a door (see updated map)
User avatar

Posts: 1219

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri May 04, 2018 3:39 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus listens at the western door and will try to open it if he doesn't hear anything.
User avatar

Posts: 1283

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri May 04, 2018 4:58 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus opens the door into a 40' long room that is 20' wide from north to south. There is a door on the north wall, 30' into the room

(see updated map)

Along the south wall stand seven human-shaped containers, but only about five feet high. They look like the sort of thing a mummy might come out of. There appears to be a slot in the top of each. At the far wall is a big lever
User avatar

Posts: 698

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Sat May 05, 2018 2:15 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff opens the door on the north wall.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1219

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sat May 05, 2018 4:35 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus and his dwarves stand near the sarcophagi with their weapons drawn. If goblins emerge, then the dwarves will strike them down before they have a chance to act.
Last edited by mushgnome on Thu May 10, 2018 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software