Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 550

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"A fine plan," Aldbane says. He moves to the door, holding his hammer ready.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 698

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:13 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Rhod seeks to find a position where he can get in on the fight if possible.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1283

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:16 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff is a strong elf, but he fails to open the door the first attempt, which will negate any chance of surprise. After a few more failed attempts, he thinks he may need some help.
User avatar

Posts: 698

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:38 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"My apologies!" cries Wiglaff. "My elf-thewes have failed me. Would one of you gentlefolk lend an arm?"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1283

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:59 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

So somebody needs to help Wiglaff, then pick two other people to be the ones to encounter what comes out the door, as Wiglaff and his helper will be temporarily out of the way
User avatar

Posts: 550

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane steps up to help open the door.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 179

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof, his bulk mostly fat rather than muscle, stands back to let those more able do the needed work.
User avatar

Posts: 1283

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

It looks like Grampus and Rhod will eagerly take on whatever fight approaches

I will wait to see if Grampus approves, but if he does not check in, will move forward, as I am pretty sure he does approve
User avatar

Posts: 1219

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:52 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus approves of the plan and is on the front line for the lizard battle
User avatar

Posts: 1283

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:32 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

You open the door onto a 20' square room covered with straw. Two orange-skinned lizards, about the size of a wolf, raise their heads and look at you from their straw beds, their large, forked purple tongues flicking.
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software