Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 669

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:18 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Go ahead and open it," Rhod says to Grampus. "I'm right beside you."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1061

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:15 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus opens it.
User avatar

Posts: 1125

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:55 pm

Re: Delve the Third

The door opens into a 20' square room with a door in the south wall. On the floor is a spreadeagled skeleton

Image
User avatar

Posts: 520

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:59 am

Re: Delve the Third

"Curious..." Aldbane says. He prods the skeleton with his foot.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 669

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:59 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Is it wearing anything, or does it have any weapons near it?

Does it seem to be in the middle of a pentagram or other magical inscription?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1125

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Re: Delve the Third

coffee wrote:Is it wearing anything, or does it have any weapons near it?

Does it seem to be in the middle of a pentagram or other magical inscription?


No, no, no and no :)
User avatar

Posts: 1125

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Re: Delve the Third

merias wrote:"Curious..." Aldbane says. He prods the skeleton with his foot.


You hear the tinkling of shifting coins
User avatar

Posts: 520

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:08 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Makofan wrote:
merias wrote:"Curious..." Aldbane says. He prods the skeleton with his foot.


You hear the tinkling of shifting coins


Like his foot is kicking coins? Aldbane checks with his hands.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1061

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:30 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus is standing by, ready to bash the skeleton with his hammer if it comes to life.
User avatar

Posts: 1125

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:41 pm

Re: Delve the Third

merias wrote:
Makofan wrote:
merias wrote:"Curious..." Aldbane says. He prods the skeleton with his foot.


You hear the tinkling of shifting coins


Like his foot is kicking coins? Aldbane checks with his hands.


He thinks the sound comes from the top half of the skeleton. He feels around and finds a small coin pouch, which becomes visible once his hand touches it. Inside he feels the comforting weight of coins
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software