Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1088

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:26 pm

Re: Delve the Third

This room looks like a store room. It is 30 feet long by 20 feet wide. Barrels are stacked in a corner, dubious looking jerked meat is hanging from hooks, etc. As you are observing this, the door from the kobold room opens and the rear guard of the party sees a foul, hunched man with a long lolling tongue and rotted hands with dagger-like fingernails loping to wards them, only 20 feet away!
User avatar

Posts: 120

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:28 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Catweazle quickly swaps places with Ivar, so that both men-at-arms are between him and the creature.
Does it look undead? If so, he won't waste his charm person scroll.
User avatar

Posts: 516

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:02 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane presents his holy symbol. "Turn back, foul menace! Begone!"
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:53 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Serech will attempt a turning of the undead.

"Fiend! There is nothing here but the true death for you! Flee, or face our wrath!"
User avatar

Posts: 127

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:55 am

Re: Delve the Third

Not to be outdone, Maloof likewise raises his Holy Cross in an admonitory manner and abjures the foul abominations.
User avatar

Posts: 1038

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:53 am

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus delays his action pending the outcome of the clerics' attempts. For now he feels he serves an important role guarding the intersection.
User avatar

Posts: 16466

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:14 am

Re: Delve the Third

Golguldir swiftly interposes his Man between himself and the ghastly ghoul. "Protect me at all cost!" he instructs.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1088

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:23 pm

Re: Delve the Third

merias wrote:Aldbane presents his holy symbol. "Turn back, foul menace! Begone!"


The ghastly creature recoils at Aldbane's strong posture, and runs back through the door, slamming it behind him

Aldbane rolls 10 - success
User avatar

Posts: 516

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:47 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane relaxes for the moment and turns his attention to the storage room. Does he see any exits? He'll look behind the barrels also.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1088

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: Delve the Third

merias wrote:Aldbane relaxes for the moment and turns his attention to the storage room. Does he see any exits? He'll look behind the barrels also.


No exits. The fighting noise from the south door of the corridor has died down. How long did you want to search this room?
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software