Delve the 7th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1311

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:20 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

mushgnome wrote:Franklin volunteers to go first. He feels he is short enough to pogo across the room without knocking his head on the 7' ceiling. He scoops up his dog Sconces into his arms for extra ballast. He would take a quick glance down the eastern passage and then explore to the north.


The walk is firm but bouncy. Normal people should be able to walk just fine without banging their heads, unless they were stamping too hard.

The corridor leading west does indeed hook up with the last unexplored door in the big room. The east corridor goes a total of 10 feet to a door. The north corridor goes a total of 10 feet to a door
User avatar

Posts: 746

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:52 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Let's head north!

I've updated the map.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1285

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

While his friends are catching up, Franklin listens for noise at the northern door.
User avatar

Posts: 152

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:12 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Catweazle gingerly tiptoes across the room, holding his staff horizontally to help him balance. His henchmen follow in a more normal manner.
User avatar

Posts: 1311

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:12 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

As Franklin approaches the north door, and the rest of the party has negotiated about half of the room, Sconces starts barking! The north door bursts open, and a squad of little green goblins is seen in the doorway
User avatar

Posts: 1285

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:56 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

How many goblins?

If Franklin has the initiative then he will bounce back behind the front line of fighters. If he is overrun then he will fight defensively and forego making any attacks of his own in favor of "covering up" to protect himself and his dog.
User avatar

Posts: 1311

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:58 am

Re: Delve the 7th

a bunch!
User avatar

Posts: 152

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:47 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Catweazle whips out his scroll of charm person - "What? Eh? No, that's the recipe for gooseberry pie! Where is it? Ah!" - and looks for anyone amongst the goblins who looks tougher or more authoritative than the rest.

Posts: 70

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:02 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Grampus readies his sword gets set for battle and awaits the results of the the spell casters.
User avatar

Posts: 746

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:51 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff stands tall (as tall as possible on the strange floor) and shouts:

"Halt, goblin-folk! Your forces are no match for our strength of arm & spell! We don't wish to fight you, we seek information! But we'll fight if necessary."

Whatever his words, he makes sure he has his axe ready.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software