Delve the 7th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:45 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"Let's try the doors directly off the hall before the corridors."

If this is agreed, let's go to the next door to the north of us.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 158
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post by Vile » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:58 am

Re: Delve the 7th

"Yes, let us thence! And hope 'tis not another charlatan who knowest not even the secret of the talking bone! Tche!"

Posts: 1809
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:01 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin agrees. Let's skip the hallway (for now) and try the next door to the north. He will use his racial ability to listen at the door.

Posts: 1806
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Neither the halfling nor Sconces detect anything

Posts: 1809
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:39 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin steps aside so that a stronger character can attempt to open the door.

Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:17 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Rhod will open the door.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:33 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

If the door doesn't open on Rhod's first try, Wiglaff will assist on a 2nd try.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1806
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:03 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

The door opens on the second try, and you see 20 feet of corridor opening up into a larger room

Posts: 1809
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:17 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin cautiously sneaks forward 20' to see what's in the room.

Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff waits to hear what Franklin sees before clomping up there in plate.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.