Delve the 7th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 1283

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:03 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin is no match for a wizard! But if it comes to a fight, Franklin will attempt to break the spellcaster's concentration with a well-timed sling shot.
User avatar

Posts: 745

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:30 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff looks around to make sure everybody is ready to fight if necessary. Assuming so, he'll knock politely on the door and then step to the side in case of lightning bolts or what-have-you.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1311

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:27 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

The chanting stops. A few seconds later, a strong, melodious voice issues from the door itself. "A party of adventurers. What business have you with Timn the Enchanter?"
User avatar

Posts: 170

Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:30 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Vesh is intrigued but wary. "Do you think he might be a friendly sort like the other wizard we met or could this be a ruse?", whispers Vesh to the others.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5
User avatar

Posts: 561

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:06 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"Seems friendly enough, and he already knows we are here," Aldbane says. "Timn, we wish to speak to you about this dungeon level, may we come in?"
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1283

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:17 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin keeps his guard up and waits to hear the door's reply to Aldbane's question.

Posts: 70

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:35 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Grampus grumbles to himself and those next to him,"Wizards make me nervous...., but if he's friendly he might be helpful otherwise we may be in for trouble here."
User avatar

Posts: 152

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:36 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Catweazle's eyes light up. "A thaumaturge! A magister! An enchanter! Mayhaps one who knows the secret of the talking bone, or even electrickery! And perchance might be willing to share his knowledge, eh, Touchwood? But what if not, eh, that's the quandary, young owlface. Hist! Tche! Tche!"
User avatar

Posts: 745

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:15 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff waits patiently for the enchanter to respond to Aldbane's query.

Seem to be a lot of magic-users on this level!
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1311

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:43 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

The door opens silently onto a 40' square room, with 20' north of the door, and 10' south of the door. The furnishings look luxurious, and sitting at a desk, idly toying with a bejwelled staff, is a middle-aged man with black hair and goatee. A magic book is opened on the desk in front of him. "Greetings friends. Do you have things to buy or sell?"
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software