Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 573

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:32 am

Re: Delve the Third

Just long enough to peek behind the barrels.

"Shall we search this room more thoroughly, or proceed on?" Aldbane asks his companions.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 157

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:02 am

Re: Delve the Third

"Tche! Patience, young owl-face! We should look, listen, and be leery of nayone creeping up un us through those doors. Gurad us, men-at-arms, while we take a gander!"

Catweazle is, apparently, in favour of a prolongued search.
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:28 am

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus keeps watch in the hallway. Does he still hear fighting to the south? Are the sounds of combat getting louder or closer?
User avatar

Posts: 1343

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:58 pm

Re: Delve the Third

The fighting has stopped
User avatar

Posts: 198

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Maloof keeps a close eye on the door through which the ghouls exited.
User avatar

Posts: 1343

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Oct 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Re: Delve the Third

A cursory search reveals nothing of interest in the room
User avatar

Posts: 16506

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:12 am

Re: Delve the Third

| If I understand correctly... |
"So the way back is infested with undead," remarks Golduldir. Let us ahead to the intersection, check left and right, then listen at the door ahead!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:37 am

Re: Delve the Third

waysoftheearth wrote:| If I understand correctly... |
"So the way back is infested with undead," remarks Golduldir. Let us ahead to the intersection, check left and right, then listen at the door ahead!


Grampus is in good position to do exactly that.
User avatar

Posts: 1343

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:51 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Behind the south door, Grampus hears a heated conversation between two men, although he can not quite make out what they are saying
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:46 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus opens the door.
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software