07 - Exploring Tor-Xonor: The Lower Caves


Mgtremaine's World of Tybor PBP

Moderator: mgtremaine

User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:46 pm

Re: 07 - Exploring Tor-Xonor

Urist looks at Hagwen and smiles. "This is going to be fun, I love killing goblins!" he whispers.

He makes the "stay" hand motion to Squishy and hoists his war hammer in preparation for battle!
User avatar

Posts: 81

Joined: Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:58 pm

Location: Inside your dice bag, stealing your dice

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Re: 07 - Exploring Tor-Xonor

Coln

Signaling for Aurora to stand back, Coln attempts to get a shot over the dwarf's head before going in further.
"Role, not roll. People who can't accept that in D&D prove that, irl, they can't accept actually THINKING their way to a reward - they want everything to be fast and perfect. That's why real men play OD&D :p" -Me

Posts: 416

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:06 pm

Re: 07 - Exploring Tor-Xonor

Hagwen

"Die."

She looses an arrow.
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:54 pm

Re: 07 - Exploring Tor-Xonor

(Urist ducks down to let the missiles sail over his head, then pops up to defend the front line.)
User avatar

Posts: 595

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:13 pm

Re: 07 - Exploring Tor-Xonor

Alrik will throw a dagger from afar if possible to do so without hitting his companions, otherwise he will step back and wait to see what transpires.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1505

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am

Location: San Diego, Ca

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:29 pm

Re: 07 - Exploring Tor-Xonor

Round 1:

Init:
mgt's roll comes to 2 [2 on 1d6] - Party
mgt's roll comes to 6 [6 on 1d6] - Goblin


The goblins have the drop on you and lunge forward to defend their cave.

Actions:
Coln and Hagwen fire into the rushing Goblins.
Alrik looks for chance to throw his dagger.
Rhegaer attacks with his spear from the second rank.
Urist attacks with his hammer.
Phadian pushes Shoul back and waits with his staff to strike.


Results:
Coln
mgt's roll comes to 17 [16 on 1d20 +1] - HIT
mgt's roll comes to 3 [3 on 1d6] - DAMAGE KILLED

Hagwen
mgt's roll comes to 6 [5 on 1d20 +1] - MISS

Rhegaer has reach.
mgt's roll comes to 19 [19 on 1d20] - HIT
mgt's roll comes to 5 [4 on 1d6 + 1] - DAMAGE KILLED

Goblins vs Urist x2
mgt's roll comes to 10 [10 on 1d20] - MISS
mgt's roll comes to 6 [6 on 1d20] - MISS

Goblin vs Hagwen
mgt's roll comes to 19 [19 on 1d20] - HIT
mgt's roll comes to 3 [3 on 1d6] - DAMAGE

Urist
mgt's roll comes to 19 [19 on 1d20] - HIT
mgt's roll comes to 4 [4 on 1d6] - DAMAGE KILLED

Phadian
mgt's roll comes to 16 [16 on 1d20] - HIT
mgt's roll comes to 1 [1 on 1d6] - DAMAGE


Status:
3 of the 5 Goblins are dead in the initial melee, one has taken a glancing blow from Phadian. Hagwen did take a dagger wound in the exchange.

Any changes or finish them as is?
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1296

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Re: 07 - Exploring Tor-Xonor

"Ha ha! That's what I'm talking about!" enthuses Urist as he slays one goblin and turns his attention to the next. "Taste my hammer!!"

Posts: 416

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:40 pm

Re: 07 - Exploring Tor-Xonor

Hagwen

Hagwen snarls, switching to her shield and her enchanted dagger.
User avatar

Posts: 336

Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:04 am

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:42 am

Re: 07 - Exploring Tor-Xonor

Phadian

Looks for an opening suitable to mash a goblin with his staff.
User avatar

Posts: 595

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:15 pm

Re: 07 - Exploring Tor-Xonor

Alrik, seeing that his companions have the battle well in hand, stays back and keeps an eye out for any surprises.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Edge of the Western Sea

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software