Delve the 11th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1233
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu May 27, 2021 1:08 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Wiglaff orders his 3 mercenaries to join the melee if they can, attacking with spears from behind the axe/sword wielders if possible. He himself stays well back.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 721
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Thu May 27, 2021 1:17 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Aldbane orders Yarpera in to attack with his two-handed sword.
Aldbane the Cleric (MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 hp 18) plate, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Posts: 894
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Thu May 27, 2021 1:21 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Rhod casts his bow aside, draws his sword, and moves into the melee. (Will he be able to grab his shield, too? I totally understand if not.)
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1929
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Thu May 27, 2021 1:51 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Franklin draws his sword and joins the melee (if he is able).

Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu May 27, 2021 3:00 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Maloof didn't have enough room to use his sling last round? Well, he'll wade in with his mace this round if he can!

Posts: 1879
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu May 27, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

coffee wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 1:21 pm
Rhod casts his bow aside, draws his sword, and moves into the melee. (Will he be able to grab his shield, too? I totally understand if not.)
Why not! Let's have fun!

Posts: 1879
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu May 27, 2021 4:59 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

kipper wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 3:00 pm
Maloof didn't have enough room to use his sling last round? Well, he'll wade in with his mace this round if he can!
Sorry I must have missed your post :(

Posts: 1879
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat May 29, 2021 2:36 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

The party desperately swarms the beast before it can sting again, but most weapons just slide off its hardened carapace. However, the two skilled fighters, Grampus and Rhod, find a way to cleave through the scorpion's armor, and it collapses to the floor, dead
MECHANICS
Initiative: Party 3, Scorpion 2
Grampus - Sword, rolls 12 - hits for <1d6>+3= 4 damage
Maloof - mace, rolls 6 - miss
Rhod - Sword and shield, rolls 12 - hits for <1d6>= 2 damage, killing it
Franklin - Sword, rolls 7 - miss
Yarpera - 2-handed, rolls 10 - miss
3 mercs with spears, roll 3/6/1 all miss

DM Note: If not for the magic weapons, both Grampus and Rhod would have missed!

Posts: 1233
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Mon May 31, 2021 2:47 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

"Well done, comrades! Shall we try to harvest the poison from these beasts? or head onward on our chosen path?"
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 585
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Mon May 31, 2021 6:47 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Would Pres on level 1 be interested in buying monster parts? We could stop by on our way out (I think we were planning on leaving after exploring this last corner of level 2???) Otherwise, Maloof isn't interested in the dead scorpion.

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.