(047) The Lonely Abbey

Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Post by mgtremaine » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:03 pm

(047) The Lonely Abbey

mgtremaine wrote:
Wen would smile. "At the ready. I have mind to play a little music in this dreary place, but perhaps that would be unwise. Instead..." He gestures with a flick of his fingers. The candles would begin to move in a waltz like movement around with their partner candle. "A little dancing."

Wen would continue to move the candles that are down the stairs back and forth from the parties line of sight. As if someone was coming down then retreating then coming down again. Just to confusing anything that might observe them from around the corner.
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow[/f]
[f=47]Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 5 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling[/f]
[f=59]Tass Purrfoot (Agile Hobbet Varlet, MV 9′′, AC 7, HD 2, hp 8, FC 2 men, SV T7, N)[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:26 pm

(047) The Lonely Abbey

ehiker133 wrote:
Desmond and Mondes examine the door for traps of any kind.

If they should find none, they will open the door.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:04 pm

(047) The Lonely Abbey

tonneau wrote:
doctorx wrote:"Very well," says Josiane; "Friend Desmond, friend Mondes - if you are satisfied it is untrapped, do you open yonder door. Dorgan, Lord Dieter and I shall stand ready to assist you. Friend Wen - do you maintain your fae lights for us to see by. Lord Gustave - pray you keep watch on yon stair. Let all others fall back to the entrance until we have cleared a path we may all walk down. Does this find favour with you all?"
"Hmm..." muses Gustave, raising a fine brow as he ponders Josiane's plan, "I would not that all of us walk into some waiting devilry - especially cramped as we are and with our potential foe aware of our presence."

"Perhaps I should take a party down the other passage. I feel this can only be to our advantage in these tight quarters", he says, sweeping an eye over the horde crammed into the tiny passage, "Armando - you have scouted the route; Torben - I would have your spear at my back....and we need light; Ulric? I don't pretend either that your wont for incinerating large quantities of foes does not lend me to your selection" he finishes with a grin.

"With your approval, of course, my dear", he adds, turning back to Josiane, "I would not want to leave you understaffed."
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:10 am

(047) The Lonely Abbey

coffee wrote:
tonneau wrote:"With your approval, of course, my dear", he adds, turning back to Josiane, "I would not want to leave you understaffed."
At this, Dieter raises a brow of his own.

"She's got me," he says.

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:21 am

(047) The Lonely Abbey

tonneau wrote:
"Yes...well, more than enough I would have thought, but one should not presume to know the wants of a lady, ha ha!", says Gustave with a slap on the big mans shoulder and a wink to Josiane.

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:48 am

(047) The Lonely Abbey

danhem wrote:
"Make your way back here then Gustave," Ulric calls ahead to the warrior. "Armando thinks that he may have found the kennel back there. I'd prefer to secure the upper buildings quickly; we have the numbers to make it happen. Someone should watch this passage north as well. Are you with us Guntram?

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:14 am

(047) The Lonely Abbey

flightcommander wrote:
Armando is ready to help guide the others back down the west passage.

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:32 am

(047) The Lonely Abbey

tonneau wrote:
Gustave weaves his way through the pack to the van to join the flanking party (excuse me, sorry, oh dear I didnt mean to, oh! how dare you Josiane you cheeky...)

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 am

(047) The Lonely Abbey

rleduc wrote:
danhem wrote:Are you with us Guntram?
"Oh, aye," grunts the big man. Guntrum abides.

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:19 pm

(047) The Lonely Abbey

sulldawga wrote:
"Open the door, already," says Dorgan. "All this time wasted is just givin' them a chance to organize."

Return to “Hinterlands”