Delve 18

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 965
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: New Brunswick, Canada

Post by merias » Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:32 pm

Re: Delve 18

Makofan wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:58 pm
Bannon does as Aldbane asks, and the hold is released on the wizard.

"What is the meaning of this?" he screeches
"Your bird-men have attacked us without provocation in the past, be grateful I spared your life. Who are you and what do you know of this level? Perhaps we can come to a mutual understanding and I can release you," Aldbane says to the wizard.
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 6 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 5 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, mace +1, helm, sling, staff of healing

Posts: 3025
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Wed Sep 30, 2026 8:14 pm

Re: Delve 18

Franklin informs Maloof of the locked chest.
[f=59]Stern (Strong Hero, MV 9′′, AC 3, HD 4, hp 20, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L)[/f]

Posts: 1295
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:22 pm

Re: Delve 18

Maloof investigates the chest for traps, then unlocks it (if it looks safe).

Posts: 2692
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:53 pm

Re: Delve 18

merias wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 3:32 pm
Makofan wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 30, 2026 2:58 pm
Bannon does as Aldbane asks, and the hold is released on the wizard.

"What is the meaning of this?" he screeches
"Your bird-men have attacked us without provocation in the past, be grateful I spared your life. Who are you and what do you know of this level? Perhaps we can come to a mutual understanding and I can release you," Aldbane says to the wizard.
"Some call me Kalen the Mad. I am actually Kalen the Magnificent. This crown I wear proves my sovereignty over all." You notice he has what looks like a paper crown on his head. His voice drops to a more conspiratorial tone. "These birdmen were the first of my subjects. You see, I was an adventurer like you, and I killed the evil wizard that occupied this lair, and took his crown. Now I research for more power. At some point I will wrest control over the balrog in the south"

Posts: 2692
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:59 pm

Re: Delve 18

kipper wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2026 1:22 pm
Maloof investigates the chest for traps, then unlocks it (if it looks safe).
He fails to pick the lock
success on a 3-6, rolls 2

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.