Delve the Thirteenth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 2884
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:12 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Franklin says, "I am so glad you are here! I got worried when we were separated."

He moves to the west with Maloof.
[f=59]Stern (Strong Hero, MV 9′′, AC 3, HD 4, hp 20, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L)[/f]

Posts: 1039
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:39 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

mushgnome wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:12 pm
Franklin says, "I am so glad you are here! I got worried when we were separated."

He moves to the west with Maloof.
"We were worried, too," Rhod says. "But we're all back together now. Wherever the hell we are."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 2345
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:17 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

You open the door, which opens onto the hydra room (see #10 on your player map). It's nine heads swivel your way

Posts: 1091
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:47 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Yikes! Slam the door!

Maloof quickly looks around, are we still inside the 'new' barrel room, or did opening the door transport us somewhere else? If we're still in the barrel room, he will try the north door instead.

Posts: 2884
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Wed Nov 22, 2023 3:45 am

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"We don't want to fight that 9-headed thing without a sure-fire plan," Franklin agrees.
[f=59]Stern (Strong Hero, MV 9′′, AC 3, HD 4, hp 20, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L)[/f]

Posts: 2345
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:18 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

It opens on to room 13 on your map. This is where the evil cultists were and some strange green-domed throne

Posts: 1091
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:38 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

If room #13 is unoccupied, let's quickly move through it and to the nearby elevator (via room #20).

Posts: 2345
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:57 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Are you thinking of heading up the elevator back to castle to cash in xp?

Posts: 1091
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:20 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

^ Yes, I believe that is the plan.

Posts: 2884
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Thu Nov 23, 2023 11:02 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Franklin votes to head for the surface.
[f=59]Stern (Strong Hero, MV 9′′, AC 3, HD 4, hp 20, FC 4 men/hero, SV F4, L)[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.