(007) The First Night

Waysoftheearth's Moria PBP

Posts: 16555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:27 pm

(007) The First Night

doctorx wrote:
Lmluin gives a snarl of savage satisfaction as he fells his Orc. "Do I have your attention now, maggots of Sauron?" he spits as he leaps toward the next of the loathsome foe.

His priority remains to protect ‰ohild and he does all in his power to get to her. He also notes with grim pride his Warder Telthalion fighting like a hero. Keen yet are the blades of the Firstborn!

"Stand, children of the West! Stand and fight! We have the mastery of these carrion! Fear no darkness! FIGHT ON!"
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 16555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:05 pm

(007) The First Night

waysoftheearth wrote:
rleduc wrote:OOC: If Hrok is wearing his dwarven mail, he will sacrifice his shield.
Alas, even a redoubtable Dwarf does not sleep in his armour. Hrok is wearing just his padded gambeson (AC8), as are all the fighters who tumbled out of their bed-rolls. The only exceptions are those who were on watch and who wear super light mithril mail.


rleduc wrote:I can't tell from your description if the orc I'm facing is dead or just prone.
Hrok has just slain a foul Orc.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 16555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:40 pm

(007) The First Night

tonneau wrote:
Legandir's face splits into a rare grin as he smites the foe upon the glowing blade of Morfil.

He turns silently to the next of the plentiful foe and urges it on with a beckoning gesture.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 16555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:33 am

(007) The First Night

rleduc wrote:
Hrok has just slain a foul Orc.
With a growl, Hrok tears his axe from the chest of his fallen foe, and races to engage his next Orc.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 16555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 am

(007) The First Night

coffee wrote:
If "ripping the foe apart" means that Eremin killed his opponent, then he'll look for another close target. (If it meant that I haven't killed the orc, then finishing the job is obviously the way to go.)
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 16555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:22 pm

(007) The First Night

calithena wrote:
Soval laments the grim losses all around him. Many of their strongest warriors yet remain; had the assault been spotted sooner, they could have drawn up lines, saved some of the others...but no matter, the battle is now.

"Though darkness presses us all around, my friends, yet the light shall prove stronger!" Cleaving left and right, Soval continues to watch the position of his fellows, encouraging them to step left and right and close ranks. The more they can present an even line, Soval believes, the more their individual skill will be able to tell against the numbers of the orcs.

(OOC: I don't think flight is our best bet at this point, though we can expect a couple more of us to go down probably. If others fly, Soval will fight back slowly at the rear, only breaking and running when the others have cleared away.)
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 16555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:19 pm

(007) The First Night

sulldawga wrote:
He tries not to, gritting his teeth and thinking brave thoughts, but Largo squeals with fear as the orcs around him swing their maces ever closer. Bruised but unbowed, the hobbit will continue to stay close to the ground, keep a low profile, and stab at the unprotected areas of any Orc that presents such a target.

Should the Orc he wounded two rounds ago remain within range, he'll favor that one with his attention.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 1863
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am
Location: San Diego, Ca

Post by mgtremaine » Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:10 pm

(007) The First Night

mgtremaine wrote:
doctorx wrote:Lmluin
"Stand, children of the West! Stand and fight! We have the mastery of these carrion! Fear no darkness! FIGHT ON!"
Baraglin knows a good battle cry when he hears it and picks up the cry to "Fight On!"..

"Fight On!!!"

-Mike
Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Kiplyn Sorefoot, Hobbet Thief (Lv: 4 AC: 6 Hp 12) Leather+Shield+Dagger, Sling

Posts: 16555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:06 am

(007) The First Night

mushgnome wrote:
"Fight On!" calls Sili as crushes orcs with his dire flail.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 16555
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:08 am

(007) The First Night

waysoftheearth wrote:
Alas, the intentions of Celglin, Dernfara, Elindir, Eohild and Norin remain unclear -- these last two being enfeebled by sickness in any case. Round five can wait no longer regardless...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Return to “Moria”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.