[004] Recon and Recovery

Waysoftheearth's V1 Demo Game

Posts: 1637
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am
Location: San Diego, Ca

Post by mgtremaine » Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:47 pm

[004] Recon and Recovery

mgtremaine wrote:
ooc: haha, did I mention I'm really good at typos!

-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:22 am

[004] Recon and Recovery

waysoftheearth wrote:
Very good.

Supplies are rummaged from the bodies of the fallen, and then †delwynn samples the small goods while Tirandir lights the extra torches. Then the couple hasten back down the way they came...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 1637
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am
Location: San Diego, Ca

Post by mgtremaine » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:15 pm

[004] Recon and Recovery

mgtremaine wrote:
ooc: If it makes any difference to the speed at which I arrive, if Tirandir hears the sound of combat he would break into a full run. At this point his carrying a weak light source himself so is less worried about stumbling blindly in the dark. I hate missing the all the fun!

-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:15 am

[004] Recon and Recovery

waysoftheearth wrote:
Even at a reckless run, it will take two minutes to get back to where Tirandir and Aedlwynn left the others -- assuming no nasty surprises!

The pair sense trouble and begin their mutual dash, tearing the mist apart as their feet splash through the cold water!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:40 am

[004] Recon and Recovery

waysoftheearth wrote:
†delwynn and Tirandir dash back toward the now audible sounds of fighting.

Through the arch formerly guard by lizardmen, past the ruined lizard cook-site, and down the wide boulevard they fly... they can now see the light at the end of the tunnel ahead!


By the end of next round they can reach the archway entrance to the dragon's lair if they so wish.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 1637
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am
Location: San Diego, Ca

Post by mgtremaine » Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:01 pm

[004] Recon and Recovery

mgtremaine wrote:
Tirandir keep moving.

OCC: His intention is to join the battle with arrow fire so as soon as I can see the darn dragon I will shoot. Probably too late but what the heck.

-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:40 pm

[004] Recon and Recovery

doctorx wrote:
†delwynn follows - er... cautiously I believe is the word.

He will try and keep back from the immediate fracas while he digs out his flask of oil...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:32 am

[004] Recon and Recovery

waysoftheearth wrote:
You arrive, back in thread 003 fellows!
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 1637
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 am
Location: San Diego, Ca

Post by mgtremaine » Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:34 pm

[004] Recon and Recovery

mgtremaine wrote:
OOC: Just in time for the slaughter, Hooray! ;P
-Mike
[f=4]Wen the Pale, Elf Hero/Spellbinder (MV 12", AC 9, HD 4/2, hp 11/11, FC Hero, L) helm, bow
Zem the Dwarf Veteran (MV 7", AC 3/5, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, FC 2 Men1, L) mail+sh+helm, waraxe[/f]

Return to “Delving Deeper Demo Game 2012”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.