(084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Waysoftheearth's Hinterlands PBP

Moderators: ehiker133, waysoftheearth

Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by sully » Tue May 23, 2017 1:42 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Chiron remains in the room with the boat, closely examining it from the outside.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord

Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Tue May 23, 2017 1:43 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Brother Walfried waits and listens.
flightcommander wrote:BTW: Brother Walfried, Morin likes the cut of your jib!
8-)
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Tue May 23, 2017 8:27 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Orim, too waits for news from the scouting party.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1773
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Wed May 24, 2017 3:17 am

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

B
F-F
L-m

Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:39 am

Post by flightcommander » Wed May 24, 2017 4:00 am

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Doh!
[f=4]Morin the Fighter/Medium (MV 12", AC 7, HD 2-2, hp 8/8, FC Man+1, N) scimitar+lantern[/f]

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat May 27, 2017 9:10 am

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Boggs leads the scouting party some 30ft down the passage to the left-hand turn, then another 30ft or so to the next door on the right. From here, they can see the passage continues 20ft or so to another left-hand turn.

Back in the boat room, all remains quiet... Chiron keeps a close eye on the incomplete boat, but nothing new piques his interest.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 217
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:24 am
Location: Montreal, QC

Post by The Red Baron » Sat May 27, 2017 11:20 am

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Did anyone's character purchase paper? We should designate a mapper.
[f=4]Mero the Fighter (M 9", AC 2/4, hp 7/7, FC Man+1, L) plate+helm, spear+shield[/f]

Just don't panic because your life is in the hands of someone named Dopey

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Sat May 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Not that I'm aware of. Writing? Drawing? Nasty fiddly stuff.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:39 am

Post by flightcommander » Sat May 27, 2017 9:53 pm

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Morin addresses Boggs: "Wily half-man, please put your ear to this portal and tell us what you hear. Soldiers, stifle your noise-making!" Meanwhile, Morin hazards a peek around the next corner.
[f=4]Morin the Fighter/Medium (MV 12", AC 7, HD 2-2, hp 8/8, FC Man+1, N) scimitar+lantern[/f]

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun May 28, 2017 12:16 am

Re: (084) The Churchcroft Cellar

Boggs gives the door a good listen, but doesn't hear anything alarming beyond it.

Meanwhile, tall Morin breaks ranks to stride 20ft further along to peer around corner, wherein his sparkling golden eyes do espy a dim passage that runs some 40ft or so to yet another left-hand turn.
Listening check; 1d6=?

That concludes turn five, so it's a monster check: 1d6=?

What orders have you for next turn, being the sixth thus far?
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Return to “Hinterlands”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.