Delve the Thirteenth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:46 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

After casting his spell Maloof will charge, but will attempt to circle around behind the creature not engage it directly yet.

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:38 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

^ If possible, he will attempt to sneak past but I'm not sure if that's possible given the situation!

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:10 am

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

mushgnome wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:31 am
Chug & charge!!!
For the next hour or two, Franklin will attack like a level 7 fighter, and has 17 extra hit points

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:26 am

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Wiglaff catches the charging monster with his Wand of Ice, visibly slowing and weakening it, then a flash of dazzling lights goes off, although to no noticeable effect. Rhod, Aldbane and Franklin try to surround when attacking. Rhod's swipe comes nowhere near connecting, but Aldbane and the heroic Franklin land devastating flanking blows, and the monster collapses
Wiglaff does 22 cold damage to the beast.
Color Spray has no effect

Initiative: Party 6 Monster 5

Rhod rolls 4 - miss
Franklin rolls 19 - hits for <1d6>=5 damage
Aldbane rolls 17 - hits for <1d6>=6 damage
monster dies

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:38 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Well that was rather anticlimactic, but I'm not complaining! The Wand of Ice really made the difference.

Maloof looks around the room for any exits, or failing that, any secret doors.

Posts: 1415
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:18 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Wiglaff looks for treasure!

He also recalls his apprentice Yolenna from the side passage.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 2500
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:49 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Franklin helps search for treasure while idly wondering what would happen if Sconces drank the potion of heroism.

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Jun 27, 2022 2:26 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

mushgnome wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 1:49 pm
Franklin helps search for treasure while idly wondering what would happen if Sconces drank the potion of heroism.
He'd be quite formidable

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:35 am

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

This diagonal corridor goes about 20' before opening up into a 30' square room (10' of the room is north of the corridor entrance). There is a door on the north-most part of the west wall. The room is empty except for foul droppings. The best you slew is black in color, with a long tail and bat wings. It's body is skinny

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:26 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Maloof will go and listen at the door in the west wall.

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.