Delve the Thirteenth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 2500
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Thu May 26, 2022 3:13 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Franklin says, "Nice shooting, Balbo and Drogo! Stay back and let me finish them off."

He stops running from the lizards and turns around to join the melee.

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri May 27, 2022 11:43 am

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

The lizards charge, but the armor of Rhod and Wiglaff is stout, and their response is deadly. Both Rhod and Wiglaff dispatch their enemy with one swing, before anybody else can join the fray
INITIATIVE
Party 3, Lizards 6
Lizard @Rhod, rolls 4 - miss
Lizard @Wiglaff, rolls 14 - miss

Rhod @lizard, rolls 10, hits for <1d6>=5 damage, killing it
Wiglaff @lizard, rolls 16, hits for <1d6+2>=6 damage, killing it

Posts: 2500
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Fri May 27, 2022 12:59 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Franklin helps mop up the 3rd lizard. His archers hold fire.

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Fri May 27, 2022 1:37 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Well done!" Maloof pipes.

He turns about and peers into the foliage against further threats.

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri May 27, 2022 2:49 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

mushgnome wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 12:59 pm
Franklin helps mop up the 3rd lizard. His archers hold fire.
One lizard was killed in first volley, other two mopped up the next round

Posts: 2500
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Sat May 28, 2022 12:36 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Franklin lost count while he was busy being 'bait.' Nice work!

"Is anyone hurt?" Franklin calls out.

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat May 28, 2022 1:45 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

kipper wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 1:37 pm
"Well done!" Maloof pipes.

He turns about and peers into the foliage against further threats.
The room is 50 feet long, and there are alcoves to the north and south, three on each side. In one of the alcoves you see a skeleton lying on top of a mass of silver coins

Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Sat May 28, 2022 2:20 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Makofan wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 1:45 pm
The room is 50 feet long, and there are alcoves to the north and south, three on each side. In one of the alcoves you see a skeleton lying on top of a mass of silver coins
Aldbane examines the alcove with the skeleton, if he sees no obvious sign of a trap he'll nudge it with his staff, then drag it off of the coin pile.
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sat May 28, 2022 2:36 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Maloof cautiously crosses the room to the other side, looking for exits.

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun May 29, 2022 2:11 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

merias wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 2:20 pm
Makofan wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 1:45 pm
The room is 50 feet long, and there are alcoves to the north and south, three on each side. In one of the alcoves you see a skeleton lying on top of a mass of silver coins
Aldbane examines the alcove with the skeleton, if he sees no obvious sign of a trap he'll nudge it with his staff, then drag it off of the coin pile.
No terrors await him. His practiced eye estimates about 1000 silver pieces or so

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.