Delve the Thirteenth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 2500
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Wed May 04, 2022 2:02 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Franklin replies, "I have no spells to trade. Sorry to bother you!"

(He steps back and lets his caster friends negotiate.)

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed May 04, 2022 2:45 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

One strange thing about Alistair is instead of wearing a pointy hat like the other wizard, he is wearing a crown which looks to be made of paper, like a child's birthday crown :)

Posts: 1415
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu May 05, 2022 1:17 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Wiglaff takes a moment to study these people. The first one was an "obvious wizard" -- how's he dressed?

Does Alistair show any other signs of being a wizard, like wearing robes, carrying wands or a staff?

Do they seem legit? or is something fishy going on? Wiglaff is struck with suspicion.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri May 06, 2022 11:33 am

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

acodispo wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 1:17 pm
Wiglaff takes a moment to study these people. The first one was an "obvious wizard" -- how's he dressed?

Does Alistair show any other signs of being a wizard, like wearing robes, carrying wands or a staff?

Do they seem legit? or is something fishy going on? Wiglaff is struck with suspicion.
The men are dressed in the traditional wizard robes, with daggers in their belts. One wears a pointy hat, the other the paper crown.

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Fri May 06, 2022 1:45 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Do you allow passage through your area?" Maloof asks, twisting and craning his head to see past the wizards.

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri May 06, 2022 1:56 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Not through, but we would allow any wizards who might want to share or trade into our sitting room. The rest of you can wait in this hallway"

Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Fri May 06, 2022 5:29 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Aldbane pulls the others aside. "This looks suspicious, I suggest we avoid this area for now, but I'm willing to wait out here if you magic-using types want to try and trade something," he whispers.
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Posts: 2500
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Fri May 06, 2022 5:35 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Franklin whispers, "I'm scared of wizards after what happened last time! If nobody wants to trade with them, let's move on."

OOC: I personally think it would be fun to work our way south and try to connect with the other section of the map.

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sat May 07, 2022 1:51 am

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Maloof is not suspicious of the wizards, but neither does he have any interest in lingering around here. He is ready to continue exploring! His vote would be to start with the other door in the library (room 26).

Posts: 1415
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Sat May 07, 2022 2:44 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Wiglaff bids the wizards a courteous farewell but isn't interested in trading at this time.
kipper wrote: Maloof [...] is ready to continue exploring! His vote would be to start with the other door in the library (room 26).
This sounds good!
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.