Delve the Thirteenth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:06 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

He hears what sounds like some occasional casual conversations by humans, but can't make out the words

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu Apr 28, 2022 2:10 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Maloof indicates to everyone that there is someone beyond the door. He waits for everyone to prepare before he opens it.

Posts: 2500
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:32 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Franklin is alert and ready for battle, if it comes to that.

Posts: 1415
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Sun May 01, 2022 10:05 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Wiglaff prepares to cast sleep if necessary, but hopes that there is talking to be done. He fears another fight with wizards, given their losses last time.

He nods to Maloof that he is ready.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon May 02, 2022 12:11 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

You open the door onto a 20 foot long corridor that opens into some sort of room. Your attention, however, is focused on an obvious wizard standing about 5 feet in front of you, obviously watching the door. "Hello adventurers!" he says. "There is no need for battle today. We are the Mages Research Collective, and are always willing to trade spells and magic items. But we know how to defend ourselves." His tone is very friendly, open and welcoming

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Mon May 02, 2022 2:22 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Excellent!" Maloof exclaims, clapping his hands. "Is Tim among your number?"

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon May 02, 2022 4:54 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Do you mean Timn?"

Posts: 838
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Gibsons, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Tue May 03, 2022 2:48 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Um, yeah, probably that's him?" Maloof replies somewhat uncertainly.

Posts: 2500
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Wed May 04, 2022 2:30 am

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Do you have any items for sale that would benefit a fighting-hobbet?" Franklin asks hopefully.

Posts: 2078
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed May 04, 2022 11:32 am

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Another wizard saunters up from behind the speaker. "My name is Alistair. I lead this workshop. We have no business with Timn. We do not sell items, we trade items and spells. Although we do not like our research disturbed in this matter, we realize its inevitability, and are always willing to converse politely with strangers"

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.