Delve the 11th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:40 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

As you are getting ready for a second round, the fighter abruptly collapses to the ground!

Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:05 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Aldbane gets ready to proclaim triumph.. but realizes the fighter was not wounded in the melee! He looks around suspiciously and moves closer to examine the body.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 849
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:21 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Rhod looks around to see if anyone else is around, perhaps someone who could have shot him in the back while he was facing us?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1135
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:34 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Wiglaff: "How strange!"

Then he has a startling thought and looks to see whether the green gas door is open or leaking behind them.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:41 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Maloof warily takes a few steps back.

Posts: 1779
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:49 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Yaspera, your latest hire, steps forward. "He looked dangerous, so I overloaded his mind with a psychic blast. He'll be out cold for at least an hour"

Posts: 1727
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:16 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

"Wow!" Franklin is impressed. He kicks the fighter's sword out of his hand and across the floor, so if he wakes up unexpectedly, he can't attack with it.

Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:56 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Makofan wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 3:49 pm
Yaspera, your latest hire, steps forward. "He looked dangerous, so I overloaded his mind with a psychic blast. He'll be out cold for at least an hour"
"Well done Yaspera! Tie this fellow up for me, would you? Perhaps one of you magic-using types can check that sword? It may be enchanted."
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 698
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:58 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

I wonder if this fighter has a cache of magic he has collected somewhere?
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 457
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:41 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

" 'Tie him up'?", Maloof questions Aldbane, "I was just about to spread his brains across the floor."

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.