Delve the 11th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:25 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Maloof checks around for any expensive-looking religious paraphernalia.

Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:55 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Wiglaff asks his porter for the rope, and sees about getting the pudgy fellow securely tied up.

"What shall we do about this fellow?" he asks.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:04 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

The worshipers are poor, as they have no treasure. On the walls are eight tapestries, ranging from about 2'x3' to 6'x8', most of them of maidens fornicating with mythical or extra-planar creatures. There are a few tables in the room with gold candelabra and other ritual bric-a-brac, and a few hook holding different ritual robes

Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:26 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Maloof perks up at the sight of gold candelabra! He moves to towards the tables, first crouching down to ensure nothing is hiding beneath. Are the candelabra lit? If so, he puts them out and then proceeds to confiscate the "blasphemous" golden candelabra, and other items too (only if they look valuable).

Posts: 1773
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:15 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Franklin is doing the same thing as Maloof (though probably for different reasons) and loading up on golden candelabra and other valuables. Do the tapestries look like they are worth much? Probably too bulky to carry with us as we explore, but we could grab them on our way out of the Dungeon. (Is what Franklin thinks.)

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:02 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

kipper wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 3:26 pm
Maloof perks up at the sight of gold candelabra! He moves to towards the tables, first crouching down to ensure nothing is hiding beneath. Are the candelabra lit? If so, he puts them out and then proceeds to confiscate the "blasphemous" golden candelabra, and other items too (only if they look valuable).
The candelabra were lit, and they look like they are worth a bit

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:02 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

mushgnome wrote:
Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:15 pm
Franklin is doing the same thing as Maloof (though probably for different reasons) and loading up on golden candelabra and other valuables. Do the tapestries look like they are worth much? Probably too bulky to carry with us as we explore, but we could grab them on our way out of the Dungeon. (Is what Franklin thinks.)
The tapestries look worth some money, but are a bit bulky

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:03 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

acodispo wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:55 pm
Wiglaff asks his porter for the rope, and sees about getting the pudgy fellow securely tied up.

"What shall we do about this fellow?" he asks.
While we wait for people to discuss this question with Wiglaff, I should note that he has complete level 1, 2 and 3 spellbooks

Posts: 1773
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:49 am

Re: Delve the 11th

Franklin feels conflicted about the prisoner, but definitely does not want to lug these tapestries all around the dungeon due to their weird subject matter. Maybe if the porters have nothing better to carry on our way out of the dungeon. He does stash one of the candelabra in his backpack; that's probably all the little guy can carry.

Franklin asks, "Wiglaff, you sleep'd him, should we keep him?"

Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:34 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

"Maybe we should wake and question him before we decide what to do with him?" Aldbane says.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.