Delve the 11th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:54 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Assuming Franklin judges the roof to be solid, Wiglaff will edge into the room (keeping close to the wall) till he can get a better look at the stain around the nearest pillar. He won't go within five feet of the pillar, but will squint at the stain with his Elf Eyes to try and discern its nature.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:56 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

It is a fairly large, irregular splatch, maybe 2 feet x 5 feet (but not in any recognizable shape). It seems to have a slight green tint added to the grey of the stone floor (the ceiling looks good)

Posts: 1773
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:36 am

Re: Delve the 11th

Franklin's curiosity gets the best of him. He calls Wiglaff back to the group and then (once Wiglaff is safe) plinks the "irregular splatch" with a sling stone. "Stay back!" he warns his friends.

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:27 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Nothing abnormal happens, the stone behaves like a tossed pebble should

Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:22 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Maloof is in favour of circling the room counter-clockwise (hugging the wall) and checking out the 'eastern' exit.

Posts: 1773
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:24 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Maloof's plan sounds good to Franklin. Hug the wall and hope for the best. He keeps Sconces on-leash.

Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:49 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Sounds good!
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:14 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

The plan sounds good to Aldbane.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri Jan 29, 2021 4:43 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Are you touching any walls, or touching any pillars?

Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:10 am

Re: Delve the 11th

Maloof's primary aim is not to touch any of the pillars. If he can also not touch any walls, so much the better, but if it comes down to a choice he will press against a wall in order to avoid a pillar.

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.