Delve the 11th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:07 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

You open the door onto a room that seems filled with cardboard boxes - stacks upon stacks. You are not sure how big the room is

Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:26 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

If there is a cardboard box near enough, Wiglaff pokes it gently with the head of his axe.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri Jan 01, 2021 9:57 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

No sound from within, but it might be slightly heavier than you would expect an empty box to be

Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:38 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Wiglaff is strangely disconcerted.

Whispering, as if fearful that the boxes can hear him, he turns to the others:

"Any ideas? I don't like this."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 864
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:50 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

We should take one out of the room and open it.

If nobody else wants to, Rhod will do that.

But we shut the door before he opens it, and people keep watch over him and the corridor while he does it.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:56 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Maloof keeps watch in the hallway :D !

Posts: 1773
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:52 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Franklin holds Sconces by the leash and lets the dog sniff at the boxes. (For contraband?)

Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:40 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Aldbane was already at the door, he'll grab a nearby box and bring it out, then open it when everyone is ready and the door is shut.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1161
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:52 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Wiglaff keeps an eye on the north corridor while the box is being examined.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:19 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Inside the roughly 1'x1'x2' box is a smaller cardboard box, and a bit of paper stuffing

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.