Delve the 11th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:25 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

The sleep spell captures four rats and riders, spilling them on the ground, leaving four more oncoming.

Any who wish to loose missiles may now do so. Whether they can then retreat to safety depends upon if the party wind initiative in the round after

Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:30 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Aldbane tells Yaspera to throw a knife, while he waits with hammer for the remaining rats & riders.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:40 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

And I know Franklin will loose a bullet

Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:01 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Maloof will let fly from his sling.

Posts: 1773
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:16 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Franklin fires with his sling!

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:05 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

| I am going to go with a frontline of Rhod, Grampus and Aldbane, and missile fire from Franklin, Maloof and Yaspera. Yaspera can throw his knife from behind the line. |


The missile fire is deadly, spilling three kobolds from the saddle. The last one, hauls in the reigns, and starts to wheel away from the confrontation. The three riderless giant rats keep on straight at the party
MECHANICS
Franklin rolls 16, hits for 4 damage, killing the kobold
Maloof rolls 15, hits for 6 damage, killing the kobold
Yaspera rolls 18, hits for 5 damage, killing the kobold

Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am
Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post by SneakeyPete » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:33 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Grampus swings his axe at the head of the rat coming closest to him.

Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:43 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

Maloof targets the fleeing kobold with his sling.

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:15 pm

Re: Delve the 11th

due to low ceilings, Maloof would have to be in front of the battle line to attack the fleeing rider, and susceptible to the rat pack

Posts: 486
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:55 am

Re: Delve the 11th

Makofan wrote:due to low ceilings, Maloof would have to be in front of the battle line to attack the fleeing rider, and susceptible to the rat pack
In that case, Maloof will simply ready himself for melee and move around the corner if the opportunity arises.

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.