Delve the 10th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:43 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Aldbane looks at the walls and ceiling from afar. Does he see any leaks or other water sources?
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1773
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:26 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Franklin examines the door that was just opened. Does he see any kind of latch or mechanism, indicating the door is trapped and will lock behind the party?

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:08 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

merias wrote:Aldbane looks at the walls and ceiling from afar. Does he see any leaks or other water sources?
He does not

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:08 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

mushgnome wrote:Franklin examines the door that was just opened. Does he see any kind of latch or mechanism, indicating the door is trapped and will lock behind the party?
Just your typical heavy dungeon door that wants to close for mysterious reasons

Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:25 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Indicating that the rest of the party should stay back, Wiglaff steps into the room & pokes the head of his battle axe into the nearest puddle, gingerly.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1773
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:16 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Franklin holds the door and keeps a close eye over Wiglaff's act of bravery.

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:06 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

acodispo wrote:Indicating that the rest of the party should stay back, Wiglaff steps into the room & pokes the head of his battle axe into the nearest puddle, gingerly.
The puddle starts to swarm up the axe, and the head starts dissolving

Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am
Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post by SneakeyPete » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:47 am

Re: Delve the 10th

Grampus doesn't like the look of this and says, "Get out while you can!!"

Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:01 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Maloof hastily retreats!

Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:34 pm

Re: Delve the 10th

Aldbane also backs away. "The door with the noises beyond it doesn't seem like such a bad idea now," he says.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.