Delve the 7th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:54 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

I see, it's more likely he meant the room directly north of his, not north-east across the hall.

In that case Wiglaff is content to open the door if that is the decision of the party.

If it is desired to capture the whatever-it-is, Wiglaff will remove his armour so he can cast colour spray.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:51 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Aldbane agrees with opening the door. He gets ready.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:44 am

Re: Delve the 7th

I need to know who is opening the door, and at least who is in the first two rows

Posts: 157
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post by Vile » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:31 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Catweazle bravely hangs back.

Posts: 864
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Rhod will be next to the door, sword and shield ready. If no one else wants to open it, he will.

Does it open into the room or into the corridor?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:10 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

I think the marching order is still accurate. Let's form up. This would leave Rhod or Grampus opening the door, with Aldbane & Wiglaff in 2nd rank.

Wiglaff remains armoured.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1793
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:47 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

coffee wrote:Rhod will be next to the door, sword and shield ready. If no one else wants to open it, he will.

Does it open into the room or into the corridor?
into the corridor

Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am
Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post by SneakeyPete » Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:12 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Grampus readies himself with his sword in the front row.

Posts: 864
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:05 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Okay, then someone else open the door. Rhod will be standing by, ready to face whatever comes out.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1162
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:42 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff opens the door and steps aside, since Rhod and Grampus are ready to fight.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.