Delve the Thirteenth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1389
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu May 19, 2022 9:20 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

mushgnome wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 3:36 pm
OOC: We could go with Wiglaff's plan B? Make noise to lure the lizard out, then pelt it with missiles?
When he hears Franklin's report, Wiglaff approves of this plan. Somebody should mimic the cries of a poor defenseless creature in order to make sure of luring it out. Perhaps a squeaky halfling or gnome voice would do the trick? 8-)
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 2047
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri May 20, 2022 11:26 am

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

OK, who will be the victim, and what will be your fighting/ambush array?

Posts: 2438
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Fri May 20, 2022 1:41 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Franklin was born to be the bait! (His archers will help cover him.)

Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Fri May 20, 2022 2:16 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Maloof will hide against the wall to one side of the doors (ooc: do the doors open inward or outward?). If the lizard comes out, he will attempt to attack it from behind [backstab] with his dagger.

Posts: 1389
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Sat May 21, 2022 4:05 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Wiglaff and his arches are going to set up at the south-east corner of the room. From there they'll launch a volley of arrows, and then Wiglaff will charge in and join the fray if the lizard is still alive.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 753
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Sat May 21, 2022 5:24 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Aldbane will let the archers take the lead, and stay back in case he needs to enter melee or offer any healing.
Aldbane the Cleric (Level 5 MV 6" AC 2/3 HD 4 HP 18) plate +1, shield+2, helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing

Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post by kipper » Sun May 22, 2022 2:03 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Given the preponderance of missiles being launched, Maloof will hold back on his attack unless the lizard joins melee of its own accord.

Posts: 934
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Mon May 23, 2022 12:46 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

Rhod will line up with the rest of the archers and prepare to let fly also.

But after that, he'll be ready to drop his bow and draw his sword to enter melee, should the need arise.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 2438
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm
Location: Upper Miskatonic Valley

Post by mushgnome » Mon May 23, 2022 1:25 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

"Here, kitty kitty kitty!"

Posts: 2047
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon May 23, 2022 1:45 pm

Re: Delve the Thirteenth

kipper wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 2:16 pm
Maloof will hide against the wall to one side of the doors (ooc: do the doors open inward or outward?). If the lizard comes out, he will attempt to attack it from behind [backstab] with his dagger.
These doors open outwards

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.