Delve the First

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:55 am

Re: Delve the First

merias wrote:He went back and stayed with the main group, the intent was to accompany them all back to the sawdust room.
Being sure to be polite to the statues along the way, of course.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Delve the First

waysoftheearth wrote:
merias wrote:He went back and stayed with the main group, the intent was to accompany them all back to the sawdust room.
Being sure to be polite to the statues along the way, of course.
Of course!
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:39 pm

Re: Delve the First

I am waiting for an answer to Het's suggestion of planning an ambush "here" (which means either the sawdust room or the secret mirror room)

Posts: 16541
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post by waysoftheearth » Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:22 am

Re: Delve the First

When Golguldir arrives at the sawdust room he stays near the doorway with his guards behind him and, with his boot, sweeps some of the sawdust aside so that he may see how deep the dust is, and what the real floor is...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]

Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Re: Delve the First

waysoftheearth wrote:When Golguldir arrives at the sawdust room he stays near the doorway with his guards behind him and, with his boot, sweeps some of the sawdust aside so that he may see how deep the dust is, and what the real floor is...
The real floor is paving stone, and the sawdust is about an inch deep

Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: Delve the First

"I've never been accused of being overly domestic," Rhod says, "but I wouldn't mind having a broom right about now. I'd like to see what's under all this sawdust."

But he keeps his bow up and ready, nonetheless.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by sully » Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het says, We can't set up the ambush in here unless we clear away all of this sawdust. Otherwise, the oil spill is more likely to kill us than any ogres. Let's just get moving.

Het will open the door in the secret room.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord

Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het struggles with the door, but Lawrence helps him push it open. The door opens into a narrow room, 20 feet wide, but long. The walls stretch northwards past the range of the torchlight. The entire floor is painted in 1-foot squares in a checkerboard pattern, black and white. The ceiling is painted in a checkerboard pattern, in blue and red.

Posts: 1196
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post by sully » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will turn back to the rest of the party. Does anyone have something small but heavy?
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord

Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Re: Delve the First

sully wrote:Het will turn back to the rest of the party. Does anyone have something small but heavy?
"Sure, here ye go!" Oldtin says as he tosses Het an iron spike from his pack.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.