Delve the First


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 16471

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:55 am

Re: Delve the First

merias wrote:He went back and stayed with the main group, the intent was to accompany them all back to the sawdust room.

Being sure to be polite to the statues along the way, of course.
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 520

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:52 pm

Re: Delve the First

waysoftheearth wrote:
merias wrote:He went back and stayed with the main group, the intent was to accompany them all back to the sawdust room.

Being sure to be polite to the statues along the way, of course.


Of course!
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1125

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:39 pm

Re: Delve the First

I am waiting for an answer to Het's suggestion of planning an ambush "here" (which means either the sawdust room or the secret mirror room)
User avatar

Posts: 16471

Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:15 am

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:22 am

Re: Delve the First

When Golguldir arrives at the sawdust room he stays near the doorway with his guards behind him and, with his boot, sweeps some of the sawdust aside so that he may see how deep the dust is, and what the real floor is...
[f=32]Golgildir the Elf Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 1/1, AL N) great cloak, lantern; spells: color spray; scrolls: sleep, sleep, charm person
Hirelings: Georges; torch[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1125

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Re: Delve the First

waysoftheearth wrote:When Golguldir arrives at the sawdust room he stays near the doorway with his guards behind him and, with his boot, sweeps some of the sawdust aside so that he may see how deep the dust is, and what the real floor is...


The real floor is paving stone, and the sawdust is about an inch deep
User avatar

Posts: 669

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: Delve the First

"I've never been accused of being overly domestic," Rhod says, "but I wouldn't mind having a broom right about now. I'd like to see what's under all this sawdust."

But he keeps his bow up and ready, nonetheless.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:03 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het says, We can't set up the ambush in here unless we clear away all of this sawdust. Otherwise, the oil spill is more likely to kill us than any ogres. Let's just get moving.

Het will open the door in the secret room.
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 1125

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:37 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het struggles with the door, but Lawrence helps him push it open. The door opens into a narrow room, 20 feet wide, but long. The walls stretch northwards past the range of the torchlight. The entire floor is painted in 1-foot squares in a checkerboard pattern, black and white. The ceiling is painted in a checkerboard pattern, in blue and red.
User avatar

Posts: 1196

Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:56 pm

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:41 pm

Re: Delve the First

Het will turn back to the rest of the party. Does anyone have something small but heavy?
Chiron the Medium (MV 12", AC 9, HD 1, hp 4/4, FC Man, L) dagger+torch, The Mellifluent Concord
User avatar

Posts: 520

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:48 pm

Re: Delve the First

sully wrote:Het will turn back to the rest of the party. Does anyone have something small but heavy?


"Sure, here ye go!" Oldtin says as he tosses Het an iron spike from his pack.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software