Delve the 8th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 935

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:25 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Wiglaff will instruct his porter Edgar to light and toss a torch down the passage, one north & one south, as far as he can throw. Just to shed some extra light (assuming the corridor is not already lit).

Wiglaff will proceed in door-dismantling operations with Aldbane's help, but will have his shortbow near to hand.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 296

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:56 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Maloof will also keep watch in the main corridor.

Posts: 116

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:03 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Grampus helps disengaging the door from the frame.
User avatar

Posts: 1573

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:18 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

The work proceeds, with no wandering monsters investigating. You remove the door, and beyond it you see a meadow amongst conifers at twilight, with a setting sun, and the brighter stars starting to twinkle in the sky above. You feel a gentle, warm breeze.
User avatar

Posts: 296

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:38 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Maloof immediately feels a strong sense of suspicion and caution.
User avatar

Posts: 635

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 2:50 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

"This looks inviting... and that is what worries me," Aldbane says. Let us finish exploring this level, and maybe we can explore this portal to another land afterwards?
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 116

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:06 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Grampus says, "I've go a feeling of curiosity about this place and would like to step in for a brief look around. Any others interested?"
User avatar

Posts: 784

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:26 am

Re: Delve the 8th

Rhod (from out in the corridor, keeping watch) says, "Wait, what? What place?"

He rushes in to the room and sees through the door.

"You could get good and lost out there, see? If you're going out there, tie a rope around yourself before you go."
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1573

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:12 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Has Rhod entered the room?
User avatar

Posts: 784

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:05 pm

Re: Delve the 8th

Yes, Rhod has entered the room. But he hasn't gone out into that strange space through the other door.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Makofan, merias and 3 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software