Delve the 7th

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:57 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin raises his open palm in a 'hold position' gesture and ducks around the corner to listen at the door.

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:07 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Nothing is heard, and Sconces is not suspicious

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:48 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin makes a beckoning "come here" gesture with his open hand. When his friends arrive, he whispers, "I don't hear anything behind this door. I vote we have a look-see."

Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:39 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

"Yes, let's," whispers Wiglaff.

He tries the door then if it opens he lets the front-rankers step past him as they enter the room and takes his position in the 2nd rank.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:40 am

Re: Delve the 7th

The door opens onto a 30' square room, centered on the door. There are no obvious exits. It looks bare

Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:29 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff peers at the floor for irregularities, and checks the ceiling, but if he doesn't see anything he'll step into the room & take a quick walk around the perimeter to see if he happens to notice any secret doors.

If the room seems to be empty after this inspection, then back into the hallway and south.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1611
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:52 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Franklin is out in the hallway, standing guard for any monsters approaching from the south.

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:01 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

acodispo wrote:Wiglaff peers at the floor for irregularities, and checks the ceiling, but if he doesn't see anything he'll step into the room & take a quick walk around the perimeter to see if he happens to notice any secret doors.

If the room seems to be empty after this inspection, then back into the hallway and south.
Nothing seems special about this room

Posts: 1066
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:02 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

If no one else is interested in further investigation, we'll head south.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1725
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:09 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

The corridor heads 20 feet south from the side passage, has another side passage at the 30' section heading east, then heads 20' more to a door (50' overall)

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.