Delve the 7th


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 794

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:54 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

I see, it's more likely he meant the room directly north of his, not north-east across the hall.

In that case Wiglaff is content to open the door if that is the decision of the party.

If it is desired to capture the whatever-it-is, Wiglaff will remove his armour so he can cast colour spray.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 586

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:51 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Aldbane agrees with opening the door. He gets ready.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2+1 hp 12/12) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1395

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:44 am

Re: Delve the 7th

I need to know who is opening the door, and at least who is in the first two rows
User avatar

Posts: 157

Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm

Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:31 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Catweazle bravely hangs back.
User avatar

Posts: 723

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:49 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Rhod will be next to the door, sword and shield ready. If no one else wants to open it, he will.

Does it open into the room or into the corridor?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 794

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:10 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

I think the marching order is still accurate. Let's form up. This would leave Rhod or Grampus opening the door, with Aldbane & Wiglaff in 2nd rank.

Wiglaff remains armoured.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1395

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:47 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

coffee wrote:Rhod will be next to the door, sword and shield ready. If no one else wants to open it, he will.

Does it open into the room or into the corridor?

into the corridor

Posts: 76

Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:08 am

Location: Guelph, Upper Canada

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:12 am

Re: Delve the 7th

Grampus readies himself with his sword in the front row.
User avatar

Posts: 723

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:05 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Okay, then someone else open the door. Rhod will be standing by, ready to face whatever comes out.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 794

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:42 pm

Re: Delve the 7th

Wiglaff opens the door and steps aside, since Rhod and Grampus are ready to fight.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 2+1, hp 9/9, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software