Delve the Fourth

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 1697
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:55 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

The chest opens safely, revealing a fair heaping of silver pieces, with the odd gold coin glinting among them. The noise has not brought anyone along to investigate … yet.

Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff stows his battle-ax in its baldric, then, assuming he can carry it himself, heaves the chest of coin onto his shoulder. If needed, he'll enlist Edgar to help him carry it.

Walking back out into the corridor, he waves to the rest of the party and walks back toward them.

"I've found a small hoard here. I suggest we return to the surface with what we've found so far, count our spoils, get some rest, & return when we're fresh."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 1600
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"To the surface then," agrees the wounded Grampus. The dwarves will assist if there is more treasure than Wiglaff and his man can comfortably carry.

Posts: 1697
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:21 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

acodispo wrote:Wiglaff stows his battle-ax in its baldric, then, assuming he can carry it himself, heaves the chest of coin onto his shoulder. If needed, he'll enlist Edgar to help him carry it.

Walking back out into the corridor, he waves to the rest of the party and walks back toward them.

"I've found a small hoard here. I suggest we return to the surface with what we've found so far, count our spoils, get some rest, & return when we're fresh."


Chest plus coins is about 60 pounds, or 600 coins encumbrance. If you are headed back up, I am okay with it

What route do you take to the surface?

Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:34 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

West down the main corridor, then follow the corridor through its turn north. Say hello politely to all the god statues on the way. Through the door & north through the narrower passage to the entrance chamber.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Posts: 671
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:06 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane agrees to a rest, and follows out of the dungeon.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 1697
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:11 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

The party makes it back to the castle after a successful expedition

I will tally the xp and treasure shortly

Posts: 170
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:27 am

Post by Ebon Hearted Soul » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:14 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Vesh contented with their success grins and looks forward to a bit of rest & hot food, walks with his new companions; contemplating what future delves may present for them.
Veshengo "Vesh the scarred" Polgár Magic-User 1
S: 7 I: 17 W: 9 Cn: 13 D: 13 Ch: 4 Gold: 28 Silver: 16 Copper: 10 HP: 5

Warrec "Chegs" Chegwidden Fighting-Hobbet 1
S:14 I:10 W:9 Co:9 D:10 Ch:8 Gold:2 Copper: 45 HP:5

Posts: 1600
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post by mushgnome » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:37 am

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus, Dori, Nori, and Ori exchange celebratory headbutts, glad to have reached the surface alive.

Posts: 1046
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by acodispo » Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:46 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

"Ah, the sun!" exclaims Wiglaff, taking off his helm & enjoying the fresh air.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf, F3/MU2 (M 12", AC 9, HD 4+1, hp 14/14, N) cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe; light, colour spray (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, F1/T1 (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L) gambeson+helm, shield+warhammer[/f]

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.