Delve the Fourth


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 155

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:19 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof also accompanies Wiglaff to the next door.
User avatar

Posts: 583

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:06 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Once all are present, Wiglaff attempts to open the south door.
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1163

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff's first try does not budge the door, but after a bit of noise he manages to swing it open to reveal a 20x30 room with no visible exits. On the floor are an assortment of skeletons, smaller than man-size
User avatar

Posts: 583

Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:34 pm

Post Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:25 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Wiglaff studies the skeletons.

Any signs of movement?
Are they fully intact?
Any flesh on the bones?
In what attitude do they lie?
Are they human-looking other than the size?

He looks over his shoulder at Aldbane & Maloof.

"Sirs, I wonder if you'd like to take a crack at these with your holy symbols. The symbols of the gods of men may have an effect, if these skeletons are anything other than what they seem on the surface."
[f=32]Wiglaff the Elf (M 12", AC 3, HD 1+2, hp 8/8, N) helm+plate+cloak of elvenkind, battle-axe (map)[/f]
[f=47]Wilibald "Willie" Whitfoot, Burglar-in-Training (M 12", AC 6, HD 1+2, hp 9/9, L)[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 155

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Maloof raises his holy symbol on high and steps up to the doorway: "Begone, vile perversions of nature! Or by God's might shall ye be smited!"
User avatar

Posts: 1103

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:16 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus is ready to fight if the skeletons turn out to be dangerous.
User avatar

Posts: 527

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Aldbane stands by, ready with his holy symbol if it is needed.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1163

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:23 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Any signs of movement? NO
Are they fully intact? SORT OF
Any flesh on the bones? NO
In what attitude do they lie? RANDOMLY SCATTERED
Are they human-looking other than the size? JAWBONE IS DIFFERENT
User avatar

Posts: 1163

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:33 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

kipper wrote:Maloof raises his holy symbol on high and steps up to the doorway: "Begone, vile perversions of nature! Or by God's might shall ye be smited!"


Nothing happens, but some sense makes him look up, and he sees an ant, about the size of a small dog, descending from the wall above him, mandibles waving!
User avatar

Posts: 1103

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:49 pm

Re: Delve the Fourth

Grampus dodges the ant's sting and stabs with his new sword!
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software