Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 659

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Delve the Third

If there's no objection, Rhod goes out into the corridor and down to the next door. He listens, but doesn't expect to hear much.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:29 pm

Re: Delve the Third

coffee wrote:If there's no objection, Rhod goes out into the corridor and down to the next door. He listens, but doesn't expect to hear much.

His expectations are met
User avatar

Posts: 973

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:12 pm

Post Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:27 am

Re: Delve the Third

Grampus offers to open the door, assuming Rhod gives him the all-clear.
User avatar

Posts: 504

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:29 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane watches the corridor, and waits for the door to open. He'll then go in with the others.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 659

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:12 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"I don't hear anything," Rhod whispers,"but really didn't expect to. That's as clear as I can say."

He has his sword drawn as the door it opened, so he can respond to whatever happens.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1025

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: Delve the Third

The door opens onto a bare stone 20' square room which is only 6' high. Wedged in the centre of the room between floor and ceiling is a 6'tall staff, with runes carved into its length, and capped with bronze ends .

About 50 feet to your west, around the corner, come padding two lizard/crocodile/alligator-type things, about 8 feet long each.

Image
User avatar

Posts: 659

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:58 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Do we fight or do we run?" Rhod asks the party, facing the lizards but backing away from them.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 117

Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:09 pm

Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

Post Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"If we dropped some food, that would likely give us a chance to escape." Maloof says, while hastily pulling out and unwrapping some rations.
User avatar

Posts: 659

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Good plan, I'll cover you," Rhod says. "The rest of you, find us a door in case this doesn't work!"
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 504

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:18 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"There is a door that way, which we have explored already" Aldbane says, pointing towards the statue room door up the northern corridor. He stays and readies his hammer in case the food does not work.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software