Delve the Third

Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

Posts: 189
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am
Location: Northern California

Post by riftstone » Mon May 16, 2016 2:12 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Serech, if given the space, will step forward and call upon Ben-I-Dryl, Lord of (Childcare?) Sleepiness and servant of Vhy-Zyn, the Ocular one, to ward off the skeletons this day.

Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon May 16, 2016 3:49 pm

Re: Delve the Third

riftstone wrote:Serech, if given the space, will step forward and call upon Ben-I-Dryl, Lord of (Childcare?) Sleepiness and servant of Vhy-Zyn, the Ocular one, to ward off the skeletons this day.
Serech's mojo is strong, and the skeletons reverse their course and flee to the south east corner, where they huddle in fear

| Turn Undead, roll 9 - success. Roll 7 for monsters turned |

Posts: 157
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post by Vile » Mon May 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Re: Delve the Third

"Tche! Tche! Brittle bones! Forward, men!" cries Catweazle while taking a step back and raising his staff protectively before him.
By "men" he means his men-at-arms, of course.

Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Wed May 18, 2016 1:10 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod will cross to the other door, avoiding any skeletons, and open it.

What does he see beyond it?

Does the party notice any of the skeletons reacting to the opening of the door?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Wed May 18, 2016 2:43 pm

Re: Delve the Third

coffee wrote:Rhod will cross to the other door, avoiding any skeletons, and open it.

What does he see beyond it?

Does the party notice any of the skeletons reacting to the opening of the door?
He sees a 10 foot hallway opening into an unlit room. The skeletons do not react

Posts: 828
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post by coffee » Thu May 19, 2016 1:27 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Unless there's anything else to interest us in the skeleton room, Rhod will continue through the door into the next room.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]

Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Fri May 27, 2016 1:17 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Anybody following Rhod?

Posts: 687
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm
Location: Southern Quebec

Post by merias » Fri May 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane follows Rhod, war hammer at the ready.
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 3 hp 13/13) plate+shield+helm, silvered war hammer, sling, staff of healing[/f]

Posts: 157
Joined: Thu May 21, 2015 3:27 pm
Location: The Necropolis of Nuromen

Post by Vile » Sun May 29, 2016 3:10 am

Re: Delve the Third

Catweazle follows, flanked by Ivar and Sigurd, all three keeping a weary eye on the skeletons as they pass.

Posts: 1747
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Makofan » Mon May 30, 2016 3:58 pm

Re: Delve the Third

The corridor from the door is 10 feet long, and opens into a room 40 feet from north to south, with 20 feet of west wall north of the passage and 10 feet south. The north and south walls each go 20 feet, then turn inwards to narrow the room to 20 feet wide, which continues 20 more feet to the east. There are three leather couches and two leather stuffed chairs arranged around a central fireplace. A chorus of voices comes from the furniture. "Welcome! Welcome! Sit down and relax! The master will be in soon."

Return to “Gorthaur's Madness”

cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Designed by ST Software.