Delve the Third


Makofan's Deep Dungeon Crawl PBP

Moderator: Makofan

User avatar

Posts: 189

Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:16 am

Location: Northern California

Post Thu May 05, 2016 5:18 am

Re: Delve the Third

Serech will avoid the food and drink, and advise his man-at-arms to abstain as well.
User avatar

Posts: 556

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri May 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Aldbane pipes up from the entry door, still eying the hall. "Let's keep moving, we don't want more of those bird-men to accost us."
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 701

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Tue May 10, 2016 1:18 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Out through the east door then.

Don't remember if we checked it at all; if not, Rhod will listen before opening it.
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1303

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Tue May 10, 2016 1:45 pm

Re: Delve the Third

The door opens into a 10' wide corridor that goes only 10 feet, then opens into a room. The room is 20 feet in width with a door opposite the entrance, and 50 feet north/south, centered on the entry. Four skeletons lay stretched out on the floor, each one with a left arm pointed in a different cardinal direction.
User avatar

Posts: 701

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Fri May 13, 2016 1:10 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod enters the room.

Do the skeletons react in any way?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1303

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Fri May 13, 2016 2:12 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Three of the skeletons spring to their feet and start toward the party!
User avatar

Posts: 556

Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Location: Southern Quebec

Post Fri May 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Makofan wrote:Three of the skeletons spring to their feet and start toward the party!


If Aldbane is in a position to move forward right away, he will attempt to turn the skeletons, otherwise he will start to move in and do that next turn.
[f=4]Orim the Dwarf Fighter (M 9" AC 6/6 HD 1+2 hp 7/7 FC Man+1) leather+helm, spear+hand axe[/f]
[f=32]Aldbane the Cleric (M 6" AC 2/3 HD 2 hp 9/9) plate+shield+helm, war hammer, sling[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 701

Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 pm

Post Sat May 14, 2016 9:33 pm

Re: Delve the Third

Rhod will defend himself against the skeletons when they attack.

Out of curiosity, if only 3 got up, which one is still lying down? I mean, in which direction is it pointing?
[f=4]Karl the Fighter (M 9", AC 4/6, HD 1+2, FC Man+1, hp 9/9) mail+shield[/f]
User avatar

Posts: 1303

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun May 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Re: Delve the Third

coffee wrote:Rhod will defend himself against the skeletons when they attack.

Out of curiosity, if only 3 got up, which one is still lying down? I mean, in which direction is it pointing?


The one pointing north
User avatar

Posts: 1303

Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Post Sun May 15, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: Delve the Third

merias wrote:
Makofan wrote:Three of the skeletons spring to their feet and start toward the party!


If Aldbane is in a position to move forward right away, he will attempt to turn the skeletons, otherwise he will start to move in and do that next turn.


Aldbane attempts to turn the skeletons, with no success

| Aldbane needs 8+, rolls 7 - fail |
PreviousNext

Return to Gorthaur's Madness

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software